Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Please Post Up the Song of the Season on your BU' even if its Country..

Afun

Welcome aboard fellow Badger!

How did you find yourself in Jake Owen's company - must be a cool story!

Also, which lakes do you frequent in the area - always nice to know there's a fellow Crew member floating around!

Thank you!

I actually was down in Nashville on a business trip for my internship over the summer and he tweeted he was bringing a few people on out the lake so I replied to his tweet and he invited me out! He gave us some wakesurfing lessons and then included us in the shots for his upcoming CMT Hot 20 Countdown episode, which was really cool.

Having just graduated college I actually don't have a boat at this time, but in the past I have hit up Monona and Waubesa with friends. I have only been wakesurfing once (with Jake) and really loved it but I used to board all the time a couple years back until I messed my ankle up.

I am all over the board with music. I frequently play everything from Zac Brown to the beach boys to AC/DC, and all the 80's hair in between.

IBIP - Don't just embrace your stereo type. OWN IT! I can see a Camo Bu, where the tower doubles as a gun rack.

Here in AZ everyone under the age of 90 is a kid, our hair is a nice shade of blue. There is a shortage of '78 Cadillac's, we go Denny's for the early bird special 3x a week. Oh yeah and the temperature isn't bad "it's a dry heat".

• Like 3

I am all over the board with music. I frequently play everything from Zac Brown to the beach boys to AC/DC, and all the 80's hair in between.

IBIP - Don't just embrace your stereo type. OWN IT! I can see a Camo Bu, where the tower doubles as a gun rack.

hahahaha... alright then, I think I have a good photo opportunity I can put together for this weekend. LOL

We mainly listen to feel good, surfing music when on the boat. That and a lot of country. Nothing says summer and boating like good country and chill music, IMO.

Nice list. I'll be adding a few of those to my playlist.

Love me some FL/GA line. True country hahaha come on AFun

Kenny Chesney. Flora bama - best song hands down on his new album.

All kidding aside...Lyle Lovitz Real Ol' Skool Country...only lost his credibility because of the affair he had with Pretty Woman

Living in the South is a hidden secret. I do love California and dream about living there...but thats fantasy right now.

I think the South at this very moment in time is teaching the rest of the Union how States are suppose to be. I got plenty of examples but won't get into them. I like people that are a little red around the neck...they are real and usually very nice and Patrotic. That's a win, win...

I also heard they are going to test market a new "nascar" styled edition AXIS in the southern states. It will be a little cheaper, because it will be covered in "sponsor logos", the only drawback is with handling, they can't get it to make a right hand turn.

• Like 2

Southern hospitality starts with sweet tea. I don't know what I'd do if I lived somewhere else and someone brought me unsweet tea and a pink packet. I'd probably start crying. lol

surfnut - I feel you, but you know as well as I do that "Buy Me a Boat" is FauxCountry.

The type of stuff Amiri King goes ballistic over. LOL

I mean, I'm still pretty southern. Hell, this is my tow rig:

big%20ugly%202_zpsldcaquaz.jpg

But, that fake drawl kind of country "bahh me uh booawtt... baah me uh truuuuuuuck tuh pull it... bahh me uh yeti wun tahn ahced day-yown with sum siiiiilver buh-llet..."

makes my skin crawl.

Maybe it's just me, but that song gets on my last effin' nerve.

I hear you....I don't care one way or another about that song.....but pretty much anything by Luke Bryan makes me want to puke, lol.

I hear you....I don't care one way or another about that song.....but pretty much anything by Luke Bryan makes me want to puke, lol.

I often get told I look like Luke Bryan.

I'm not ever entirely sure if it's a compliment, or a burn.

:(

Sorry guys, Luke Bryan is a staple in our playlist.

Around here the girls love him. I can take him or leave him. He puts on a good show live. I am more of a Brantley Gilbert fan myself.

Oh the girls love him I believe so roll with it! I just don't like his music for whatever reason...the way he says certain words just annoys me.

I often get told I look like Luke Bryan.
I'm not ever entirely sure if it's a compliment, or a burn.
:(