Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What to Order???

Coach

I have an '06 WS LSV with the Hammerhead and would highly recommend the Hammerhead. I don't think you need the 8.1 and if you can't afford the HH upgrade the Monsoon would likely be adequate except with a boat full of people or at higher elevations.

I have the Titan lift off board racks and am very pleased with them, I like the lift off option a bunch.

I got the Power Wedge to get a better wakesurf wake and although I am still learning to wakesurf I am glad I got it because I understand you can not add it later.

My wife was the one that insisted on the Illusion tower, she thought it looked great (I didn't know initially if I liked it or not, but really like the looks and function of it now), we have the bimini extension and I couldn't live without it. Everyone who has been out on the boat comments on how they like all the shade--of coarse we do get our share of 110+degree days here in Arizona. The bimini, even with the extension, is rock solid, easy to put up and take down, and nice looking. It also doesn't have any of those noisy tightening straps that flutter in the wind.

One option that I would not pass up is the STE by Hydropower, the upgrade price was something like $300-350 and included stainless steel turned down exhaust tips. It makes the engine noticeably quieter and I was able to get the dealer to include it at no cost when I upgraded to the Hammerhead engine.

The Malibu speed control has been great for us, I couldn't imagine paying extra for PP when the Malibu speed control works as well as it does.

I almost added a heater, but now I am glad that I didn't. There has not been a single time I wish I would have had it--yet. I can always add it later, granted it will cost a bit more.

Carpet Insert has been nice and with children probably a must have.

The hardest part for us was choosing the color scheme.

We are in michigan, and use the heater all the time. Also got the carpet saver and would recommend it as well. Malibu speed control is fine. No need for PP unless you're on a DD and want perfect control. I didn't get the extension, but might now that it's 90+ all week here and hot out on the water.