Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

23 MXZ coming?

DarkSide

Ok guys, here's a little info that I picked up. The boat is called the M235 (it's 23 feet 5 inches). The M235's dry weight is over 6000lbs.

The focus behind this boat was to deliver a no-options spared, premium, all-in-one package, which provides the best wake and wave possible. The hardware is all billet/stainless. The 575 supercharged engine is standard. A full Wetsounds system is standard. A triple axle trailer is standard. A build in Yeti cooler is standard. It's just an all around over the top build.

No, I have not ridden behind the boat yet. However, the chatter from those that have is that this boat is the real deal. As I know more, I'll share more.

• Like 3

Ok guys, here's a little info that I picked up. The boat is called the M235 (it's 23 feet 5 inches). The M235's dry weight is over 6000lbs.

The focus behind this boat was to deliver a no-options spared, premium, all-in-one package, which provides the best wake and wave possible. The hardware is all billet/stainless. The 575 supercharged engine is standard. A full Wetsounds system is standard. A triple axle trailer is standard. A build in Yeti cooler is standard. It's just an all around over the top build.

No, I have not ridden behind the boat yet. However, the chatter from those that have is that this boat is the real deal. As I know more, I'll share more.

Oh, I'm even more excited now….. I can't wait to see one in person.

^with that said, i am guessing a 180k MSRP is standard? I mean, a 23LSV loaded like that has a 160k tag....

Well with this supposedly being a "premium, no options spared" model, and being an entirely new model, I could see it being higher than $180k... Especially with all the new cost associated with designing a new model with a deeper hull. Will be interesting to see what they price it at.

Well with this supposedly being a "premium, no options spared" model, and being an entirely new model, I could see it being higher than $180k... Especially with all the new cost associated with designing a new model with a deeper hull. Will be interesting to see what they price it at.

I think that would leave a lot of people skipping it because of only having an option of all out or nothing at all. You can definitely get a G23 up to that price level, but you can also do one that MSRPs out at 150-160k and have every bit of wake performance as the loaded one.

This boat in Canada will be the price of a house.

I'd live in it. It will almost certainly msrp over 200k up here.

I'm hoping there is an influx of 2013-2015 vlx / LSV's into the used market that bring the prices down a bit more.

• Like 1

I think that would leave a lot of people skipping it because of only having an option of all out or nothing at all. You can definitely get a G23 up to that price level, but you can also do one that MSRPs out at 150-160k and have every bit of wake performance as the loaded one.

You can option them down, or so I've been told by the factory.

Saying "everything" is included is just a marketing pitch and an acknowledgement that folks shopping for these boats tend to check all the boxes.

The expensive adders are the engine, G4 tower, quad clamping racks, z5 bimini, and triple axle trailer. What exactly would folks take off to bring the price down?

At > 6k lbs I'm thinking you'd want all 575 ponies in that engine and all six wheels on the trailer.

Edit: it's funny to hear you posting about the G like it's some kind of price point boat. Lol. What a difference a day makes.

Edited by IXFE

The actually dry weight is in excess of 7000lbs and the sub floor ballast exceeds anything on the current market,

Just wait a little longer and you will get the full details

This boat in Canada will be the price of a house.

I'd live in it. It will almost certainly msrp over 200k up here.

I'm hoping there is an influx of 2013-2015 vlx / LSV's into the used market that bring the prices down a bit more.

Look at all the houses you could buy here!!!

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11645-Indiana-St-Detroit-MI-48204/88385954_zpid/

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12250-Wilfred-St-Detroit-MI-48213/88580981_zpid/

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/16759-Plainview-Ave-Detroit-MI-48219/88539520_zpid/

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20102-Northlawn-St-Detroit-MI-48221/88484797_zpid/