Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Echelon prices

footndale

Black interior??? :cry::cry::dontknow:

Depends on what vinyl they used. The owner of Gekko had his personal boat redone this year (95 gts20) with some CoolTouch black vinyl and I couldn't believe how cool to the touch it was after it had been sitting out in the direct sun.

ahopkins22LSV

^^

I LOOOOOOVE day's like that on Lake Michigan. We get lucky sometimes up north at my parents cottage on Portage Lake. If we do, we just run up the shore line and randomly shut the boat down and have a few. With a very careful eye on the wind. I have seen the lake turn from that to 3-4 footers in 20 minutes!

• Like 1

It's running very well. I don't get on it very hard - don't have to, but will do a prop change next year. And it sounds perfect - you guys would be proud. I'm glad I modified that silencer like I did.

Here we are on Lake Michigan last week. LAKE freaking MICHIGAN! We took it about 45 minutes north from Muskegon, just purring along at 30mph.

Funny, I look back at the list of all I've got on that boat and think "I'd be a moron to sell that boat".

MMMM echelon on lake Michigan. Fantastic! Going to need you to head north and teach me the in's and out's of these boats.

Do you guys think a all original, like new presidents edition would get a premium price? Or would it still fall in the same price range as a regular echelon?