Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Stolen boat - keep an eye out

bamabonners

Oh I know some people that can get it.....

Am I the only one whose dream it would be to go on a search and recovery mission with Saida in Mexico? That sounds amazing!!!!

Just hope I don't end up with a femur injury!

Edited by DocPhil

Am I the only one whose dream it would be to go on a search and recovery mission with Saida in Mexico? That sounds amazing!!!!

Just hope I don't end up with a femur injury!

you would be on point Doc!

I hereby request a photoshop image with the boat, Afun, Prince, Charlie Murphy and boots.

IBIP where you at?!?!

This could be entertaining...

I'm slammed at work, but let me see what I can do later.

I don't know how the risk is worth the reward here....

Grand theft vs. parting out boat? I guess it takes a special kind of stupid to be able to rationalize that backwards logic.

Edited by mr7

I hereby request a photoshop image with the boat, Afun, Prince, Charlie Murphy and boots.

IBIP where you at?!?!

Good . . . I was not the only one thinking Charlie Murphy after you said Prince. I was going to post the YouTube video of the skit, but I feared getting kicked off the site as a result.

Good . . . I was not the only one thinking Charlie Murphy after you said Prince. I was going to post the YouTube video of the skit, but I feared getting kicked off the site as a result.

You wouldn't get kicked off... but you'd get a nastygram pretty quickly.

Not that I have personal experience with that, or anything....

• Like 3

Speaking of Rick James, any one remember back in the day when he was on some music awards program and was singing his song super freak? He almost knocked his keyboard off the stage. Yea, maybe he stole it.

^^^^^Bwahahaha!!!!

Seriously! Boat got stolen. Okay. Maybe Pistol Pete can assist the Knoxville PD in retrieving it. He seems to be an excellent detective.

What else is there to say other than...."I'm Rick James b****"

Edited by DocPhil
  • Like 2

^^^^ the only thing is....that boat has not been sitting that long. It's so new to the dealer it hasn't even been updated on the dealers website.

Also, many people other than me have expressed their liking for that color combination...many many people that have good taste

• Like 2

More info on the truck in the video (identifiers on the truck...we already knew it was stolen):

Jessica Lauren Lowe The truck is stolen!! That was my truck!! It's a 2004 Ford F-350 Black in color. Tag # J Lowe. 2 pink stickers in back window. Left sticker says Peterbilt sticker on right is Diesel Den

Edited by MotoGPTy

what was he doing in the very beginning of the video? Was he breaking off a trailer lock or something? He took forever to steal that boat. We should call this video "Gone in 60 Minutes". Anyone notice he was better angled to steal the Axis, but didn't?

Anyone notice he was better angled to steal the Axis, but didn't?

Just goes to show it is still better to steal a hideous color Malibu than an Axis. Edited by Nitrousbird
  • Like 2