Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

25lsv is in

wheelman

It is interesting that the 2105 23 for sale at the same dealer has a cool Malibu logo on the "sea deck" style flooring and the 25 does not...

My .02 is that the 25 needed the "Malibu" across the floor...

Also is this the stock vinyl.... or do you even have the option to upgrade the vinyl and it just is what it is...

Best of Luck moving the boat, someone gonna be really happy..

Don't forget what part of the country you're talking to.20150129_154935_zpsizesjdtb.jpg

But it's only $731/month, and if you a actually kept the boat for 20 years you would end up paying over $200k for it...now that is crazy talk right there!

That is exactly what I want. Except equipped with twin 557 7's instead of the Yamaha's. Figure I can still board and chair with one of those bad boys.

My next boat......

Those 7's are friggin awesome. We cheeseheads make the coolest outboards! :)

Why are we putting nice plush carpeting where nobody steps (seat bases) and cheesy cheap rubber neoprene flooring where people do? And what's the sewer cleanout for?

:dontknow:

Why are we putting nice plush carpeting where nobody steps (seat bases) and cheesy cheap rubber neoprene flooring where people do? And what's the sewer cleanout for?

:dontknow:

I can't disagree with these statements more.

1) I prefer the look of carpet on the seat bases over fiberglass. Also prevents scratching of the gel coat below seat bases which happens a lot over time

2) I like the look of the new soft touch flooring, though I prefer the brown over the grey

3) The so called "sewer cleanout" are water drains into the bilge. This is an improvement over the earlier model boats ('13 and older) that trapped water on the floor.

Nawww... $125-$135 U.S.

$165 is 2016 G money

All depends on options, and 125~135 is not G25 money here, decently equipped, not loaded G23 money. At the boat show the G25 discounted price was $150K, MSRP almost $200. Check all the boxes, you will easily be $185. 20% off and you are still at $148k.

All things being equal, some of us still prefer the BU over the G.

Edited by DarkSide

In a different thread, someone posted an MSRP of $182,000 for a 25LSV as optioned on his dealer's lot. If your dealer is not a scoundrel, that means about $135,000 or so out the door.

Edited by Cory

I don't know if you would do that well on first ones in the wild. That would be a 28% discount. Maybe, but that doesn't sound too likely yet, to me anyway.

I agree. You ain't getting even 25% off on a 25LSV this summer from any dealer.