Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WS 23 LSV

Coach

I think the full time playpen is nice too. Wish the damn center cushion would stay in place on our '01. It's always falling through when any decent weight is put on it.

How often do you actually see someone sitting in an open bow with their feet down in the walkway?

I think the full time playpen is nice too. Wish the damn center cushion would stay in place on our '01. It's always falling through when any decent weight is put on it.

How often do you actually see someone sitting in an open bow with their feet down in the walkway?

You are right about when people are riding in the boat. I find it is easier to move around with a walk through and get stuff on and off the boat. I like my feet in contact with the ground vs being on my knees. My kids also like moving down into the walkway when we are going to get out of the wind on long rides. With that being said I am coming from a custom boat to a wakeboarding boat so I know there are going to be somethings that will be different. I am going to consiter the Bow Ballast based upon what I have read here and do appreciate the input.

Edited by Coach

You still have a walkthrough from the windshield back. The malibu playpen is not like supra and centurion that remain solid all the way back to the passenger area of the cockpit. Your kids can still get in the walkthrough and with the windscreen and windshield closed it makes for a nice little cubby hole.

With that being said I am coming from a custom boat to a wakeboarding boat so I know there are going to be somethings that will be different.

Whatcha mean by "custom boat?"

With that being said I am coming from a custom boat to a wakeboarding boat so I know there are going to be somethings that will be different.

Whatcha mean by "custom boat?"

I have a Commander Conquest right now. Many manufactures like Commander, Magic, Lavey Craft, etc... lable themselves as custom boat builders.

You still have a walkthrough from the windshield back. The malibu playpen is not like supra and centurion that remain solid all the way back to the passenger area of the cockpit. Your kids can still get in the walkthrough and with the windscreen and windshield closed it makes for a nice little cubby hole.

The windshield will be different for me. It is nice that you can create the wind block. I am glad the playpen is not like the Supra or centurion. I don't like the idea of having to crawl that far to get to the bow. Although the idea of creating some sort of middle back rest inside of the playpen would be cool.