Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

In the south, “naked” means no clothes, but “nekkid” means…

ibelonginprison

You must have an understanding wife . . . Mine would kill me if I did that!

Oh, trust me. I imagine when she sees this... and she WILL see it, because she has a knack for just "knowing" - I might get smothered in my sleep.

Or stabbed.

lol

Edited by ibelonginprison

Oh, trust me. I imagine when she sees this... and she WILL see it, because she has a knack for just "knowing" - I might get smothered in my sleep.

If enough of us "like" it will she still be pissed???

Or stabbed.

lol

If enough of you "like" it, she might just injure me, not kill me.

Haha

With winter upon us in Australia that picture made my afternoon. You sentiments in your signature are shared 100% by me :)

• Like 1

You have good eyes Stevo! Didn't even notice it until you said something haha.

Ibe- I have the same remote on my boat. Never had an issue. Only downside is it has the old iPhone connector and I have since upgraded to the 6. Seems like it'd be an easy change over.

Get the exile Bluetooth adaptor $49',

http://exileaudio.com/store/index.php/amplifiers/signal-processing/exile-premium-bluetooth-music-receiver.html

Edited by Stevo

If enough of you "like" it, she might just injure me, not kill me.

Haha

Not that your signature didn't make sense before but now it makes so much more sense!

Boat looked good Saturday!

Thanks buddy! It needs a good polish. :/ I did a quicky a couple weeks ago but it really needs a good cut and then finish polish on it. It's got some scuffs here and there. So I'll be giving it a good once over in the off season.

But I noticed yours was bright and shiny! It definitely pops on the water.

Lol Thanks, Cindi was just telling me yesterday as I was covering it up that it needed a good wash!

I hear ya, mine is filthy. Got rained on while towing it up here a few weeks ago, so it has all kindsa road grime on it. :(

I may ask the marina to toss it on a wash rack for me next weekend.

I need to change the fuel filter anyway. I have a hesitation that started above 4500rpm last weekend. Used a couple fillups of ethanol fuel (with stabil) when we were traveling with it, but it has been quirky since then. Hoping the filter clears the issue up. If not, I'll replace the fuel pump.

Just sucks that there aren't any "aftermarket" replacement pumps. Indmar is pretty proud of those fuel pumps!

Edited by ibelonginprison

A little too much white for my personality. But I tend to like a little bit of clutter in small doses. Hence the stickers on my windshield.

You could do a newer logo. They're smaller and cleaner. Less busy down the side.

great ideas and weve been looking at new decals.. Now we do need our boat tinted, thats on the TO DO in winter list...