Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So does your Nautique G23 Wave Look Like This?

Afun

I get it. I am also seeing progress in my surfing, but it's at a snails pace. My 4 & 7 years old also keep me off the water a bit. Norrismike's foil has also put a bit of a damper on our Surfing collectively. Now my other buddy Foils all the time and doesn't surf. We use to put in 8 hour surf days.

The sensitivity of a wave when listing a boat is just as a turn off as having a wave that is hard to pop off (SG). But with some time and skill I will make progress...ie(RayRay)

Yesterday I demoed a 2015 Centurion Enzo FS33 with a 450 listed, but I am not ready to talk about it. Looking forward to JoeA's G boat On July 3rd!

You've built enough sympathy from these gnarly surfer dudes.... Come on... Post your latest video for the world to see. Maybe they can help you. A critique is a good thing

• Like 3

its all about fun for me. a few friends, music and ragging on each other, yes with some progression.

at the point folks are so serious about their progression they cant enjoy themselves its time for them to jump on another boat. Usually folks in this category are a buzz kill and not fun to have onboard anyhow.

I tell everyone that comes with us, this is for fun. Don't take yourself al that serious, we won't. If you cant, you'd likely have more fun on another boat. All about the good times with friends.

You've built enough sympathy from these gnarly surfer dudes.... Come on... Post your latest video for the world to see. Maybe they can help you. A critique is a good thing

Sympathy? You think the SG wave compared to listed waves or compared to other hulls + surf technologies debate was created by me? This has hit epic debate status like the Nature vs Nuture debate.

I HAVE FUN! No problem here. Time on the water is what I need!

But hey maybe I should do some foiling....Our conversation yesterday with some foilers...." man I really had a bad crash the other day....the worst one I could remember in years. My eyelids folded backwards! I was dangling in the water out of breath with the wind knocked out of me. " " Yeah, I remember when he busted his hernia on the chair when he was getting after it ." NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Sign me up...

its all about fun for me. a few friends, music and ragging on each other, yes with some progression.

at the point folks are so serious about their progression they cant enjoy themselves its time for them to jump on another boat. Usually folks in this category are a buzz kill and not fun to have onboard anyhow.

I tell everyone that comes with us, this is for fun. Don't take yourself al that serious, we won't. If you cant, you'd likely have more fun on another boat. All about the good times with friends.

I agree with this too...with a touch of a little more progression! I also love my VLX, its has been and incredible boat.

Sympathy? You think the SG wave compared to listed waves or compared to other hulls + surf technologies debate was created by me? This has hit epic debate status like the Nature vs Nuture debate.

I HAVE FUN! No problem here. Time on the water is what I need!

But hey maybe I should do some foiling....Our conversation yesterday with some foilers...." man I really had a bad crash the other day....the worst one I could remember in years. My eyelids folded backwards! I was dangling in the water out of breath with the wind knocked out of me. " " Yeah, I remember when he busted his hernia on the chair when he was getting after it ." NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN! Sign me up...

Spoken like a girly man... How are we gunna toughen you up?

Hey let's not forget about that crazy and wacky day that Afun's Debut on that exciting Hydrofoil...

If theirs audio and you slow it down, I think you could hear Mike saying a Hail Mary...and my other Xgames buddy was like Nooooonooo....a few minutes later floating in the water lifeless....that was fun....Don't get me wrong, I will get on the horse again, but I enjoy the Surf man

https://youtu.be/afY4aEH3pYA

• Like 2

Am I the only one that would pay cash for a video of Afun surfing with Sperrys and no shirt?

I can arrange that. For $10 you get a glossy 6x9 - For $15 I will have him add a personalized autograph to the 6x9

If you're interested in any tips for progression you can PM me. I have a bit of advice that may or may not help without even seeing you ride.

And DUDE...... POST THIS VIDEO! What are ya............scccccccared? :lol:

You kidding...

I think you need to take a trip...ask Mike,Darkside...I'm a good tour guide

You kidding...

I think you need to take a trip...ask Mike,Darkside...I'm a good tour guide

Don't worry about them......................Your solution to all wave problems are below. You get a powerful listed wave, and better fuel economy than your boat with NO ballast (Ford engine) Or you can get the G and burn 15gph.

Edited by Tims

I am saying that running a 21 foot VLX with NO ballast and Monsoon engine burns over 4gph. Or, at least my VLX did.

Tim's VLX...Sweet and Unique...Burgandy, Black, Sand or Cream Beige Color...Cool Colors

image_zps8oyktrhx.jpg

I get it. I am also seeing progress in my surfing, but it's at a snails pace. My 4 & 7 years old also keep me off the water a bit. Norrismike's foil has also put a bit of a damper on our Surfing collectively. Now my other buddy Foils all the time and doesn't surf. We use to put in 8 hour surf days.

The sensitivity of a wave when listing a boat is just as a turn off as having a wave that is hard to pop off (SG). But with some time and skill I will make progress...ie(RayRay)

Yesterday I demoed a 2015 Centurion Enzo FS33 with a 450 listed, but I am not ready to talk about it. Looking forward to JoeA's G boat On July 3rd!

I won't promise to make you a better surfer next Friday. I will promise that we'll make it a great day.

I won't promise to make you a better surfer next Friday. I will promise that we'll make it a great day.

Yeah...don't worry about that...consider it all Banter

Tim....you are not responding to text!!!

The Z3 looks to be pretty awesome! We got a strange setup with the dealer over here in La Follette, Tn

there's a Tige dealer there?

Edited by bamabonners

Uh progressing. Is fun. Getting a high five from your buddies after a great session is fun. Hanging on the boat drinking beer... Not wanting to progress in any way....sure it's ok.... But you miiiiight as well own a bayliner. Because in the end a bayliner floats too.