Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

So does your Nautique G23 Wave Look Like This?

Afun

I am a pump King on the Soulcraft. Much more comfortable in a real board. Only lately I have realized that clicking the wedge up a couple of clicks makes it really difficult to spin. With the wedge all the way down (RayRay) you could do it all. The wave also gets really clean. Really great advice BS...more to come with a some west coast style...

Talk about poetic justic if you nail the 360 before Mike. That would be a great day in Afun land...

image_zps0ciwsszo.jpg

Talk about poetic justic if you nail the 360 before Mike. That would be a great day in Afun land...

You see...goes back to my theory of meeting friends on Craigslist is better. Because that guys hits me hard at all angles...I mean the guy has met his match and he doesn't know how to handle it......he came to visit me at my house yesterday...we had a great time...I am still crowned the champion of Wit

I beat the guy on wit, but he beats me in size of testes....

http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/Afun/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps0ciwsszo.jpg.html"]%7Boption%7D

Edited by Afun

Afun, all you need is a 1/4oz of forward momentum when you pull the spin and you'd be riding those out.

Lag back further on the wave and come forward.... Pull the spin in the same spot... That forward momentum will keep you from falling behind on the wave after the spin. Nothing wild or crazy... Just forward movement when you spade your left hand for the spin.

that looks great... i'm still working on the 360 and i'm far away to you guys. The 360 is one target for this summer ;-)

Afun, all you need is a 1/4oz of forward momentum when you pull the spin and you'd be riding those out.

Lag back further on the wave and come forward.... Pull the spin in the same spot... That forward momentum will keep you from falling behind on the wave after the spin. Nothing wild or crazy... Just forward movement when you spade your left hand for the spin.

So.......freaking.......classic. :rofl: And perfect timing.

Hey Ryan. Any chance Afun could get a link to one of your textbook 3's? You know, just so he has something to follow along with? In this flurry of video postings, I must have missed yours.

• Like 2

Afun, quit playing around. That video is old from like last year... And a fluke you got so close... Post your latest video so we can see your master pumping and air attempts!!

Aw heck with it....

Nice!!!

I definitely saw some air at 2:09. And I loved the slo-mo spots.

Looks like a guy having fun to me, which is what it is all about.

Edited by TallRedRider
  • Like 3

Which fin was it you suggested to remove? The toe side or heel side? It was awhile ago but I'm sure you remember. Edited by Lance B. Johnson

"YEAH AFUN"

Now I've SEEN the guy READ the story's KNOW the fashion sense and WATCHED you bust some moves and enjoy your self.

That's Gold

Thanks Mike

Great videos Great wave Good times.

Cheers

• Like 2