Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My initial T22 review

bamabonners

Nothing against Axis... just pointing out the irony of bama intentionally posting an Axis thread in the Malibu forum when it was he, playing forum police, that got Afun's boat ramp thread moved to Off Topic.

Just ironic is all... sort of like when I see a cop driving with a cell phone to his ear.

At least this thread is talking about a boat. The boat ramp thread was wandering in the wilderness... talking about everything from fighting, to shoes, gay pride, and some game called Mumbly Peg. :lol:

Feel free to move it to the Axis forum. I posted it here so Malibu folks could see what the other side of the factory is putting out... and complain about the dash. :lol:

Edited by bamabonners

At least this thread is talking about a boat. The boat ramp thread was wandering in the wilderness... talking about everything from fighting, to shoes, gay pride, and some game called Mumbly Peg. :lol:

Feel free to move it to the Axis forum. I posted it here so Malibu folks could see what the other side of the factory is putting out... and complain about the dash. :lol:

You don't think the Malibu folks ever read the Axis forum?

Wow?! I LOVE the dash vents! That said, seems like the dash the biggest gripe across the board.

The thing I don't get is why put the vents so high in a boat with an open cabin? If I am cold in the boat it's never my face/hairline that I want to point two heater vents worth of heat at.

Re the PCM 350.... Great design. Impeller / raw water pump design is way better IMHO. No worries about over tightening these little brass bolts or whether the paper thin gasket was properly aligned blind. But basically it's just a 350 like the indmar version. Many more similarities than differences.

• Like 1

The thing I don't get is why put the vents so high in a boat with an open cabin? If I am cold in the boat it's never my face/hairline that I want to point two heater vents worth of heat at.

Re the PCM 350.... Great design. Impeller / raw water pump design is way better IMHO. No worries about over tightening these little brass bolts or whether the paper thin gasket was properly aligned blind. But basically it's just a 350 like the indmar version. Many more similarities than differences.

The tube pulls out!

The tube pulls out!

I understand that. so it's either in your line of sight (of the dash) as a driver to pull over to a passenger, or it's flopped on your lap, again in your line of sight of dash/switches. Weird choice of placement that just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.