Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

15 Touchscreen not functioning to touch

Never heard back from my dealer email about continued screen issue.

Sent them another email today with the latest that last weekend both screens froze up randomly while underway. Readouts stuck in place while under power, completely frozen.

Engine start/stop button would not stop engine.

Had to stop engine by powering off at the power button. Even after that screens stayed on. Had to turn off the battery selector switch to get screens off.

Left boat for an hour while the wind calmed down and it worked fine upon restart.

Passed the 100 hour mark!

Isn't that USB port only used for software updates?

Is it? I have no idea. Might explain why it doesnt like to be powered up with a phone plugged in. I'd love to know if that is the case.

I use it because my phone is too large for the actual phone holder and instead I stow it in that cubby and plug in for power there.

ahopkins22LSV

I believe it is. I don't have it on my boat but I remember reading about it somewhere on here. To me if it is only for software updates, it would make perfect sense. Hopefully someone else can chime in that knows. But, you could stop using it and see if it happens again.

I believe it is. I don't have it on my boat but I remember reading about it somewhere on here. To me if it is only for software updates, it would make perfect sense. Hopefully someone else can chime in that knows. But, you could stop using it and see if it happens again.

Yup will be testing that theory for the rest of the season.