Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bring Tapatalk back!

WaBackcountry

Tapatalk is free, dude. But now I see why you don't care; you obviously have never used it.

all the more reason there is ZERO reason to complain.

all the more reason there is ZERO reason to complain.

Huh? So if FB kills their free app (forcing people to use mobile browser) there would be zero reason for users to complain?

I'm not following your logic, Lance.

• Like 3

Like I say, go complain about the 70 year old Liberian that volunteers at the library. Your doing the same thing here.

When they make a decision roll with it.

no it's regressing because of whiners like you. Period.

If you used Tapatalk then you wouldnt be acting like a chump.

Huh? So if FB kills their free app (forcing people to use mobile browser) there would be zero reason for users to complain?

I'm not following your logic, Lance.

Who cares would it really affect your life that much? If so you need to re- evaluate

ahopkins22LSV

If you used Tapatalk then you wouldnt be acting like a chump.

You really think it's that great of an app? The navigation is so so. The picture posting is complete hit or miss. Half the time I have to "click" something twice or more and it isn't my phone. Only happens in this app. Every week a new update to fix something but nothing changes other than the crappy layout. I use it (not really sure why..) but I'm with LBJ. Just get over it.

If hey changed the background to pink and the text to green I wouldn't complain.... It's FREE and real people donate time to make it work.

Tapatalk makes it so easy to kill time! I've got teamtalk,MB, Crew,planetnautique and Wakeworld setup in tapatalk. Check em religiously 1 at a time! Hit the timeline tab and all u need to do is scroll down! Then on to next forum. Repeat! Don't think I'm gonna be opening up a browser tab sorry! Be the same for me if planetnautique quit tapatalk I'm afraid! U all know I'm a Nautique fanboy too! But yes I'm just that lazy!

• Like 2

43 posts.... Lol. Yup it must REALLY be painful for you. Get over it.

Please explain how post count relates? Lets really dive into your your reasoning. 1 post, 1 million posts....doesn't matter. MalibuCrew should know that there is a lot of people that are going to miss Tapatalk and it will decrease exposure. Thats bad for business. Regardless, i paid for access and i dont like it so i will speak my mind. I did so in a mature and respectful way.
  • Like 2

I do love the timeline I've tried to find recent threads on my laptop that I looked at on my phone and it sucks to browse threw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares would it really affect your life that much? If so you need to re- evaluate

Who said anything about it affecting my life? My life will be just fine, thanks.

I'm simply pointing out that we lost some functionality today, whether you were using it or not doesn't change that fact.

As for the mods donating their time... I can and do appreciate that. But that doesn't make them above constructive feedback.

• Like 1

Constructive feedback? Whining is more like it.

If I was whining, I wouldn't be censoring myself and choosing my words so carefully. I'm holding a lot back.

I've said enough. You can have the last word.

Practice a tiny bit of humility people. Your not the person directing this FREE website. You haven't donated countless hours to make it work. Your lucky to have the admins you do.

Instead your slapping them in the face.