Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Yet another New Exile Stereo Build, It's the F150 of Stereo Threads...

Wakesetter67

12.1 and believe me with a correctly built box you really dont need anymore. I have to turn mine down or it rattles everything around me LOL including peoples homes on the river....

I know! Mine is rattling several things under the helm. I think it is primarily the back wall which looks like a black piece of starboard that the heater core is mounted to. I may need to pull my box and add some dynamat under there and behind the heater core. For just a Qbomb sealed box, it thumps pretty hard and my gains on the amp are only at 50% or less!! I can't imagine if I actually cranked them to the 70% like Brian emailed me in his calibration email. That big 12 sub rocks and I can't imagine how anyone would ever want more. Love that you can easily control it with the ZLD and turn up or down depending on who is in the boat and what you are listening to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow! Great work. I run twin Exile 2400 watt on twin Big Dog 15 inch and certainly had to adress rattles. I ended up using expanding foam up under dash. Solid now.

• Like 2

It's so nice to have it separate from any of the rest of the boat, Just power the stereo anytime you want,

Overlooked so far because of all the awesomeness, but I like the power on button. Super clean

Jason

It's so nice to have it separate from any of the rest of the boat, Just power the stereo anytime you want,

mines the same way. As long as the battery is on you don't need the key in and have to listen to low battery warnings every 11.6, 11.5, 11.3, and so on and on and on and on and..... Well you know what I'm talking about.

Jason

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of connecting with Vince and his fellow TMCrew down in Sacramento this weekend for the West Coast Surf event. This boat is absolutely stunning. These pictures don't do it justice. As you can see, Vince lives "Wake the World" every day. Great time guys.

-Brian.

IMG_5149_zps4feyx3ux.jpg

IMG_5146_zpsokqgdpro.jpg