Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

haha, yes - I know that car well.

I was always grateful you didn't use black wheels. It was hard enough to tell the difference at a glance between Russ and Alex's Z's as it was.

The old Jeff/Beaton cabin... I don't remember who has it now. My wife and I have a single down near the firepit. We used to do the cabin just across from your old one (we were the ones doing the methanol Z flames in the street about 5-6 years ago) but decided that I would rather have a short walk from the fire pit than anywhere else. LOL

This is the first year since '12 that my car will make it. Took the red two door tahoe that we hoon'd around in for '13, and my wifes IPL last year.

You going to make it up there this year?

Some of the Florida crew have our cabin now...Nikki the sammich girl and others. I remember the methanol Z flames...lol

We've been going since '04 but aren't again this year. We haven't been the last 2-3 years. The last year we were there, I don't know if it was all the rain or all the n00bs...or a combination of, but it felt like the event wasn't as fun as it used to be. Too many rules...lol

We may be back one day. :-)

It means that how we choose to discipline other members is none of your business.

I told you guys there's a spanking machine!

• Like 2

Okay that may have been a bit harsh, & if I came off that way then apologies Phil.

But understand that that policy is in place for a reason - it is of paramount importance to us to respect the privacy of every member, even those that we discipline. And so to broadcast what, if any, discipline had been applied would be disrespectful to that member. That truly is an all or nothing, across the board policy, and we absolutely will not bend on that point. Just understand that the reasoning behind it has everything to do with maintaining a certain level of respect for the privacy of EVERY member here.

• Like 1

Search for "Free Leonard" if you don't get my avatar. You can't drive through the west without seeing one of the signs on a tree or pole.

P.S. I completely agree with you, WakeGirl, because I cringe every time I see profanity on the site. I'm guilty of it once or twice, but this is a family show that we signed up for. But I'm having some afun while you are keeping a political prisoner....

Some of the Florida crew have our cabin now...Nikki the sammich girl and others. I remember the methanol Z flames...lol

We've been going since '04 but aren't again this year. We haven't been the last 2-3 years. The last year we were there, I don't know if it was all the rain or all the n00bs...or a combination of, but it felt like the event wasn't as fun as it used to be. Too many rules...lol

We may be back one day. :-)

I definitely miss some of the old days.

It feels like almost no one is going this year. Melissa Miller (the Z32 drift chick) and Chris Waters are staying with us tonight (we dipped into the bourbon early) and we're heading up to Fontana in the morning. But around 700 registered, about 350 newbs. Lots of cops out this year cause the Vette guys got rowdy the past few days.

But Blasian got married and doesn't come, Hraes has a new kid, Buddy, Ladarius/Ryan, Causey, EJones, Moonshine Mike aren't making it for the Bama Boys crew, w0ady, JWin, VanScoots, Pattycake aren't making it.

Still going to have BSet, BMay, Beaton, Derek the hand model crammed he and Trevor in the lotus as usual, Lou trailered his cocaine dealer car down, couple of the Florida regs, a few of the ZAtlanta regs... But yeah, it really doesn't feel like a regular zdayz without some of the regulars. :/

120 pages here we come...

I could see an HBO mini series coming out of this thread

I just made another bowl of popcorn...

Edited by h2o_nhk

Looks like no Pardon as of yet. Afun's still on time out. Says last logged in yesterday at 7:46am. Afun, if you're reading this, we are starting an AFundme page to raise money for your legal fees......

Edited by bunji169
  • Like 2

The topic was the we should all feel ashamed. I'm sure Afun is sitting in the naughty spot right now feeling very ashamed.

Shirt off kicked back in his Speery's

You guys know what this site would be like if there was no one policing it right? If you don't, just try going to another forum, or read you tube comments.

The admins are doing the same thankless job they've always done and they are the reason this site is what it is.

Let it go.

I know you guys are mostly kidding around, but how many of you actually saw (or more specifically heard) the video he posted before it was removed? The lyrics were quite offensive.

There is no room for stuff like that on a site like this....and we have ALL had the TOU made very clear to us from the start....very patiently if you ask me.

If one of my kids or my wife would have walked into my office while that was playing, I would have been embarrassed.

I agree...let it go.

Edited by RTS
  • Like 2

I mean, really, if it were anyone but Afun, would anyone have paid much attention.

I'm sorry I missed the video/song. Now that I have, I want to see/hear it even more now.

• Like 2

i hereby nominate IXFE to police every video/ song posted in this forum because he must have the time to do it.

The loudest most obnoxious kid never understands why he gets busted in my class. I actually like the guy a lot, but he just doesn't know how to shut it off. Then he complains cause the other guys don't get in trouble. It's the same thing every time and he will never learn.

Some of you guys need to understand. When you draw a lot of attention to yourself it won't always be the attention you want. Spoken like a true high school teacher.....

I like AFun just fine. Decent guy. But liking the guy has nothing to do with breaking the Terms though does it?

I didn't watch the clip, but I seem to recall that it had the bomb in the title, and the p0rn filter couldn't star it out. Right after a warning, that's like tugging on the admins' capes. I don't know what I would have done to him, but he'd at least be doing pushups.