Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

I wonder if African kids would have more if everyone stopped giving them so much foreign aid?? Word on the street is they're lazy and everyone expects something for nothing nowadays. Sound familiar? Oh, oh, and they have corrupt leaders.

I find it really funny that none of you guys noticed the Wakeski's and Salmonboards. That was the biggest give away.

Wake skis are a real thing though. :)

Actually the clue was you weren't a new forum member and you own a Response. :)

I believe it was the late Sam Kennison that said during one of his routines talking about Africa something like..."We have deserts in the U.S. too.....we just don't LIVE IN THEM!!! WHY DON'T THEY MOVE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

• Like 3

Was not my plan at all. This was just a joke. I watched the news and saw some a$$hat complaining that we're too conservative.

CLOTHING OPTIONAL

Wake skis are a real thing though. :)

Actually the clue was you weren't a new forum member and you own a Response. :)

Really, Is it kind of like a trick ski? Yep and i'm looking at the Malibu LXR.

...as they pour sugar in your bu's gas tank while you stop at an air conditioned steakhouse enjoying a medium rare, gas-emitting bovine fillet minion and an ice-cold refrigerated PBR.

Edited by DIE2SURF
  • Like 2

...as they pour sugar in your bu's gas tank while you stop at an air conditioned steakhouse enjoying a medium rare, gas-emitting bovine fillet minion and an ice-cold refrigerated PBR.

The worst part is making a fillet out of a minion. They bleed genderless marriage licenses and Prius registrations.

I believe it was the late Sam Kennison that said during one of his routines talking about Africa something like..."We have deserts in the U.S. too.....we just don't LIVE IN THEM!!! WHY DON'T THEY MOVE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

and ironically enough he died driving through the desert to get to a town in the desert where people live for a gig.

• Like 3