Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

NEW (to me) BOAT ! - 2004 Wakesetter LSV !

sidekicknicholas

and a few more:

Tnxdc36.jpg

rRFyeO6.jpg

Anyone know what size these stock speakers are??? I forgot to measure before work today and I was going to order some new speakers and hopefully re-use the cans before I go all-in with Wetsounds.

nz8QsDG.jpg

90% sure those are 6.5 inch speaker pods.

That is a pretty standard size car speaker. If they work at all, I would personally save up. I speak from experience that doing it right the first time is more satisfying and cheaper in the long run.

• Like 1

My hope was either the 6.5" Kicker HLCD speakers or Bullet Lines 6.5" HLCD speakers.... that way the cans can stay.... I would just like to plasti-dip them black and insulate the interiors a bit.

Otherwise, maybe just wait until the off-season and go with Rev8s

Edited by sidekicknicholas

You def don't want the Bullets. They are way too harsh, although they are loud. I had a pair and went to Rev10's, night and day difference in sound quality.