Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Would I be getting a good deal?

minshall40

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking at a g23, an x23 and a z3. Curious what type of discount I should be looking at off MSRP. So far I've negotiated a little on the z3 and am about 19% off MSRP. Seems to me I should be able to get more. Also any opinions or recommendations on the boats is greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a boat mainly for surfing, as I think that will be the main interest of the family once they start doing it, wake boarding, but also still want to be able to have the kids slalom ski. Thanks again in advance!

I'm looking at a g23, an x23 and a z3. Curious what type of discount I should be looking at off MSRP. So far I've negotiated a little on the z3 and am about 19% off MSRP. Seems to me I should be able to get more. Also any opinions or recommendations on the boats is greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a boat mainly for surfing, as I think that will be the main interest of the family once they start doing it, wake boarding, but also still want to be able to have the kids slalom ski. Thanks again in advance!

What is your budget? There can be a $20k price difference between those boats.

Any reason you are not looking at the x-30 or 23LSV,

Even though the x-23 is marketed as the new mastercraft surf boat There are mixed reviews on the wave comparison between it vs X-30 ,

Have you demo'd any if these boats?

X30 is very much a consideration. Need to test them both. I've demoed the Z3. Still need to test the g23 and x23 and x30. I'm mainly considering these boats due to convenience of dealerships are on the lake I'm at. The Z3 is in the price range. if the MC or g23 seems really superior than I could probably stretch to those prices depending on how much they are discounted.