Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any 2016 product line info?

DarkSide

I'd hope they spent more than 4 months on the design?? Seems rushed to me. Nautique spent years on the G

Malbu hulls are plenty capable of big wakes already. The only thing they're missing is stock ballast (which would come from freeboard), clearance to run larger props and 2:1 v-drives. IMO, only small adjustments need to be made to the lineup.

Edited by boardjnky4

There's nothing to really see other than the shadow of a pickle fork and existing tower.

Yeah, just starts a lot of speculation. I have been working on dialing in the surf wave on my 20 MXZ. Last weekend I test drove a 2015 22 VLX and thought the surf wave was marginally better than what I get with mine. But not worth trying to change to a 22 VLX. I will be interesting if the MXZ line is next for the big changes from Malibu.

I could swear a couple of weeks ago I was on onlyinboards and I saw a scroll down option for a 23mxz. I thought it was a dream because when I looked again the next day it was gone.....

Heard through the grapevine that it's not a pickle fork, looked at a new 25 last week! Love the looks of the new vinyl, kind of a cloth look. Wonder if it will be hard to keep clean/ resist scuffs?

Heard through the grapevine that it's not a pickle fork, looked at a new 25 last week! Love the looks of the new vinyl, kind of a cloth look. Wonder if it will be hard to keep clean/ resist scuffs?

The G Killa?

I'm thinking you heard wrong....