Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Any 2016 product line info?

DarkSide

Ok. They would not let me take pictures but.....

25 LSV is a BEAST! Bigger deaper 247...

Ford raptor power in WakeSetter, pcm in axis

And they had power fail so many boat is behind...:~(

Ok. They would not let me take pictures but.....

25 LSV is a BEAST! Bigger deaper 247...

Ford raptor power in WakeSetter, pcm in axis

Can you clarify this statement? I know there are some simple typos in there (fast forum typing--I'm guilty of it too), but I'm genuinely interested in what you meant by this statement.

Can you clarify this statement? I know there are some simple typos in there (fast forum typing--I'm guilty of it too), but I'm genuinely interested in what you meant by this statement.

Big storms rolled through the valley and mid-Atlantic. Power failure was widespread

Edited by mountaineerhill

There was a REALLY nasty system that came through here Thursday. I'm guessing that was it. Happen to see this boat on your tour? SUpposed to be ready for me on Wednesday.

malibu_side_zpspycc5wb5.png

• Like 2

I was thinking it would simply allow the rider to control the surf gates for cross-overs. You think it might allow rider control of the wedge and even cruise speed?

If it only controls the gates (i.e. transfers), then I'm saying it's even lamer. But I'm not big on transfers, so maybe I'm jaded.

How many of you would pay for the wrist band control on Surfgate and the wedge? Honestly

My family can't even keep track of a TV remote...

• Like 3

I find it interesting that if this is true then Malibu didn't create a 23 foot wake monster like Nautique and MC

Maybe it is a smart decision. The 23 LSV has to be one of (if not the) best selling boats there is. So why compete with your own best seller?

I find it interesting that if this is true then Malibu didn't create a 23 foot wake monster like Nautique and MC

Maybe it is a smart decision. The 23 LSV has to be one of (if not the) best selling boats there is. So why compete with your own best seller?

25lsv won't be the only new boat. There will be another that is brand new from the ground up. Little birds are starting to talk. I hear they will be ready around October or November Edited by ID AX

100% completed boat. They built it for promos, there are a few 2016's on the line. It is following the latest trends. Super deep, fiberglass floor like MXZ series. Sea deck so no visible carpet. Same thing with raptor motors, tgey are already there...

Also did MC tour today. MC is planning to release a minimum of 3 new models every year. Redesigns do not count ads part of that 3.

MC tour was infinitely better than Malibu....Man that hurt to say....

Also did MC tour today. MC is planning to release a minimum of 3 new models every year. Redesigns do not count ads part of that 3.

What do you mean by better? Better organized tour or the plant is more impressive.

The MC plant blew me away. Didn't have time to tour Bu

Going back in the morning, i want to redo the tour with the normal tour guide. That will likely make a huge difference. He is meeting us first thing in the morning, so we can see boat pulled from the mould.

Interesting, I have a couple of friends/acquaintences who work there. Might have to arrange a tour one day.

Going back in the morning, i want to redo the tour with the normal tour guide. That will likely make a huge difference. He is meeting us first thing in the morning, so we can see boat pulled from the mould.

Get finished with the new tour?

MC tour was organized, they were prepared. Tour flowed from section to section start to finish. Factory was bright, clean and informative.

Malibu seamed unprepared, the tour did not flow as smooth. It was cool to see the 25 LSV and we did get to see a couple of cool things but at MC even my wife was impressed, her reaction to Malibu..."we bought the wrong boat"...

Yea....but you can't take her too serious because she also really liked that Yamaha jet boat you previously owned....that was such a typical female response...No Doubt that 24 MXZ is going to be Gnarly!

Anything could throw off my wife too....