Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Rlxi

SAG JUNKY

I think I liked this thread better when it was only dripping with anticipation. All this "I heard such-and-such" and "It's gonna be this-and-that" and blah-blah-blah is killing me. SOMEONE GET SOME Kewlpics.gif OF THIS BEAST!!!! (Please???? :) )

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• WakeGirl

• SunriseH2OSkier

• Malibudude

Direct drive 247 is a reality. No HDS either... Whistling.gif

That is great news, not that I've had a problem with mine but still.....

Nowwww you've done it! Fingerwag.gif

I've resealed mine after several people had theirs leak just as a precaution perhaps anal but gave me peice of mind.

I'm hoping that my source will give up some pics next week. He was the one that brought it up, so I think that we should have something. I'm also hoping to have more info on the other models like the 247 XTI, Sunsetter & general info on the HDS. Since the 247 XTI was built without HDS, it makes me wonder if it's on its way out?

Between the RLXI & possible HDS issue, Tommy Boy would be reaching new posting levels on a daily basis. :lol:

Between the RLXI & possible HDS issue, Tommy Boy would be reaching new posting levels on a daily basis. :lol:

Heck, the W/S alone would probably have him pontificating to new height. Of course, haven't heard anyone talk about the helm - you know - driver seat lining up with the steering wheel, throttle position relative to the seat, sitting on the floor,... Bet it would make Tommy's head spin! :lol:

I'm hoping that my source will give up some pics next week. He was the one that brought it up, so I think that we should have something. I'm also hoping to have more info on the other models like the 247 XTI, Sunsetter & general info on the HDS. Since the 247 XTI was built without HDS, it makes me wonder if it's on its way out?

Hey Wakegirl. Any pics yet?

Edited by SGY

Hey, SGY, give her some time, will ya? Ok, it's been a few minutes--got those pics yet Tracie???

Piece of mind? LOL

Careful Matt, he only has one piece left, which should give us all little peace.

Heck, the W/S alone would probably have him pontificating to new height. Of course, haven't heard anyone talk about the helm - you know - driver seat lining up with the steering wheel, throttle position relative to the seat, sitting on the floor,... Bet it would make Tommy's head spin! :lol:

I think the missing HDS should be enough to bring ole Tommy Boy back to the board. As far as seat centered on wheel. . .sit in several boats in a row. Seems like they're mounted by eye, BICBW. Don't know if they've raised the seat any, but they ought to employ Peter's swivel mount--raises it a bit AND lets you swing around. Yes.gif

I haven't even gotten to ride or drive the 2006 model yet. With these topics it seems there are two different viewpoints. One, they are really making it better or, they are going to screw it up. The one things in common with these points of view is that they come from folks who are talking about the boats and not using the boats. I've never seen a lap top with a wireless connection being used on a boat before is my basis for that comment.

I'd be interested in pictures and might be compelled to get caught up in the hype, but the real test is when I get to drive it and ride it. If I score better or if it's easier for me to get somebody else to score better because of how it drives is the bottom line.

I've never seen a lap top with a wireless connection being used on a boat before is my basis for that comment.

I'd be interested in pictures and might be compelled to get caught up in the hype, but the real test is when I get to drive it and ride it.

Actually, my wireless hits the laptop quite well at the end of the dock. Can't say I've ever surfed the net from there, however, 'cause it's too bright and washes out my screen. :(

I can't wait to get behind an 07 RLXi so I can get a 'real feel' of what it's like. But, in fact, you'll probably do this before me--so I'd be interested in your opinion of it.

Until then, I'm going to get caught up in the hype and talk trash with the rest of these Bozo's. Nothing like the speculation about a new or improved model to get the heart pumping! Surprised.gif

I've never seen a lap top with a wireless connection being used on a boat before is my basis for that comment.

I'd be interested in pictures and might be compelled to get caught up in the hype, but the real test is when I get to drive it and ride it.

Actually, my wireless hits the laptop quite well at the end of the dock. Can't say I've ever surfed the net from there, however, 'cause it's too bright and washes out my screen. :(

I can't wait to get behind an 07 RLXi so I can get a 'real feel' of what it's like. But, in fact, you'll probably do this before me--so I'd be interested in your opinion of it.

Until then, I'm going to get caught up in the hype and talk trash with the rest of these Bozo's. Nothing like the speculation about a new or improved model to get the heart pumping! Surprised.gif

Well said. I haven't received anything yet, although I have called & left a message for my source. So we'll see what we get. I leave for Texas Thursday morning, so if it isn't before that it will have to wait until next week.

...but gave me peice of mind.
Piece of mind? LOL
:lol:

**psst, m-dude.....it's "peace of mind"...**

:Doh:

Nothing like the speculation about a new or improved model to get the heart pumping! Surprised.gif
Careful there Grandpa. Shocking.gif

Tongue.gif

Nothing like the speculation about a new or improved model to get the heart pumping! Surprised.gif

Tongue.gif

Ayyy? Whad ya shay, sh-sh-shonny? I was gonna ask what gets your heart rate up, but then I remembered about your broken wrist. :lol:

Tongue.gif

Ayyy? Whad ya shay, sh-sh-shonny? I was gonna ask what gets your heart rate up, but then I remembered about your broken wrist. :lol:

Rumour has it he's going to buy a recumbent bike, since he can't do much else... :lol:

...I was gonna ask what gets your heart rate up, but then I remembered about your broken wrist.
:( Meanie. :(
Rumour has it he's going to buy a recumbent bike, since he can't do much else...
Ummm, NO!! Fingerwag.gif And you know that, young man. Fingerwag.gif
Does Barcalounger make one?
Easy there, oh Ancient One, I'm just injured. I'm have not joined you on the list of the old and feeble. Tongue.gif
...And just to keep this on track, will you buy an 07 RLXi, Justin?
:lol: Like he could get permission from Jess. :lol: Hasn't she told you...Jess wakeboards better than Justin skis so they're getting a V-Drive. :lol: Edited by NorCaliBu
Does Barcalounger make one? And just to keep this on track, will you buy an 07 RLXi, Justin?

Nope I'm going to enjoy the no payment option at this time, once I do ski behind it I'm sure I'll be looking to upgrade her diamond ring. That should get the dialog open...lol I really also would miss the large truck of the LXI and might be a deal killer since we now need it more than ever w/ my sons floaties and extra gear.

...I was gonna ask what gets your heart rate up, but then I remembered about your broken wrist.
Rumour has it he's going to buy a recumbent bike, since he can't do much else...
Ummm, NO!! Fingerwag.gif And you know that, young man. Fingerwag.gif

Is it going to be a coin operated model? Tongue.gif

Does Barcalounger make one?
Easy there, oh Ancient One, I'm just injured. I'm have not joined you on the list of the old and feeble. Tongue.gif
...And just to keep this on track, will you buy an 07 RLXi, Justin?
:lol: Like he could get permission from Jess. :lol: Hasn't she told you...Jess wakeboards better than Justin skis so they're getting a V-Drive. :lol:

And yet I have a DD Surprised.gif ...Remember no one buys DD anymore Crazy.gif

I would expect more info soon as my dealer said they are putting the 07 version of ispec on the dealers site this week so they can begin ordering boats

Peter,

All the shop has left is a response lxi. There is a 23 there, but it has a deposit so they need pretty much everything. For July though I think I am going to get in a iRide and vRide since the shop needs them for a demo day (already are using my lsv, and a good friends vlx). What are you looking to get?