Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Rlxi

SAG JUNKY

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• WakeGirl

• SunriseH2OSkier

• Malibudude

no details given (or how true it is) but here on planet nautique a dude is saying bu and tige will have a pickle fork. anyone heard this?

hhmmm a special edition picklefork RLXi.... thats hot Crazy.gif:lol:

I hate to say it but I heard the exact same thing. And from a fairly good source.....WOW Crazy.gif

Awe, man. And I was hoping to talk the CFO into buying an RLXi.

Cry.gif

no details given (or how true it is) but here on planet nautique a dude is saying bu and tige will have a pickle fork. anyone heard this?

I hate to say it but I heard the exact same thing. And from a fairly good source.....WOW Crazy.gif

Cry.gif

you cant be serious. malibu would become the laughing stock of the tourney scene if this was to happen. Crazy.gif

Cry.gif

you cant be serious. malibu would become the laughing stock of the tourney scene if this was to happen. Crazy.gif

Yeah, and there'd be a lot of new CC owners on TMC.

Edited by 88Skier

There will be a limited edition, it's going to be very cool. :)

thats just mean.. you cant leave us hanging like that tracie... spill the beans Biggrin.gif

Okay, I just got off the phone with our regional rep & I can't say anything until next week. But, he told me that at that point he can give me a lot of information about not only the Response & Limited Editions, but other stuff as well. (I guess I need to brush up on my note-taking skills. :lol:) So I should be able to give a good bit of info at that time. Stay tuned.... Biggrin.gif

OK, it's next week!

As Far as I know, not pickelfork, but think ala 247 bow

I'm looking at the 06 brochure, what the difference in the bows other then size?

I'm guessing he's referring to the intake screens, and maybe gel pattern?. Gotta say I'm not a big fan of the 247 looks. I'll withhold judgement until I see it for myself.

Look at the chines on the 247 bow, they're totally different from the other boats.

I think what you're referring to would be classified as strakes.

Look at the chines on the 247 bow, they're totally different from the other boats.

I think what you're referring to would be classified as strakes.

Fins/Wings, Strakes/Chines, 220/221... Whatever it takes. :)

No pics. No pickleforks at the plant today. No new RLXis either that appeared any different since the ones they've been making since '03. There was a 247 in rigging that seemed to be a little different than the others... :)

There was also a test boat out in the garage with some new graphics they're trying out. I can only hope these graphics will make it to production because they look awesome. This particular wake boat was without a doubt the sweetest-looking wake boat I've ever seen. Bar none!

Edited by UWSkier

:lol: Yeah, but he told me the end of this week. So I've got it on my calendar to call him first thing Friday morning.

you made that call yet? Biggrin.gif

Tease2.gif