Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Membership expiration dates / New invoices

justgary

How does one check a membership expiration date? I got an invoice recently which said, "If payment has not been submitted before your purchases' expiry date the purchase(s) will expire." It would be much more convenient to actually have the expiration date in the emailed invoice. As a professional procrastinator, I find it hard to put things off until the last possible moment if I don't know when that moment might happen.

Anyway, my membership has now expired, and the invoice is indeed no longer valid. Why have the invoice expire immediately?

The invoice expires when the package expires, it's a limitation of the system. But, the invoice is sent out about a week prior to expiration, & usually that's enough for Professional Procrastinators. Maybe you're just reeeeeally good at your job? :) j/k

I've resent the invoice, so you can access it by clicking your name (upper right corner), then client area, then invoices (on the left). This is also the place that you can go to check your subscription dates.

• Like 1

Baahhhh! A week is nothing for me to procrastinate, especially when you know that I basically have absolutely no concept of time in the first place.

Thanks for giving me a second chance. I guess I'll hang with you folks another year....

I haven't been able to spend much time here recently and because of this thread just realized my membership has expired. I'm have probably been moved to the outcast group!!!! Gonna have to fix this problem!

• Like 1

I have the same problem. An invoice was sent to me when I left for vacation. Just came back and went to pay it and it is expired. Can you send me another one? A week really is a short amount of time, especially if invoices are sent our right around spring break "vacation" time.

• 1 month later...

Can you please resend mine?

It seems I can't make a purchase of any membership because my invoice expired.