Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 Mastercraft X30 Review....by yours truly

Afun

Wave would have been better if you were wearing the proper captains hat.

To tell you the truth...it would have made my day if the guy in my avatar would have shown up driving the boat to give me my demo....now that would have been awesome, its not a dream....I would of made a Go Pro Video with him, music in the background...

Edited by Afun

To tell you the truth...it would have made my day if the guy in my avatar would have shown up driving the boat to give me my demo....now that would have been awesome, its not a dream....I would of made a Go Pro Video with him, music in the background...

wasn't Zane supposed to go? seriously I thought you mentioned that in another thread

wasn't Zane supposed to go? seriously I thought you mentioned that in another thread

Seriously... that was another not completely half truth...he sounded like he was the Captain of ship at the show

Seriously... that was another not completely half truth...he sounded like he was the Captain of ship at the show

you mean zane acted like he was gonna take you out on the demo?

Edited by DocPhil

you mean zane acted like he was gonna take you out on the demo?

He sounded like he was going to fill the sacs himself

I know what your thinking....this is funny s***

Edited by Afun

Lots of BS going on in my market right now. The Mastercraft dealer is awesome and so is the Mastercraft warranty.

I think even BB may be shopping around for something more economical.

The VLX just happens to hit all the strong points pretty hard....looks, space, wave...not to mention what a good price I got it for.

I'm pretty sure that Malibu will take care of your boat without issue. Sounds like you are just looking for a reason to change boats.

• Like 3

It would've broke tmc if you had been wearing that hat in the video!

I'm pretty sure that Malibu will take care of your boat without issue. Sounds like you are just looking for a reason to change boats.

Ya think so eh....it's been such a smooth and professional transition....I'm really impressed with Malibu

They have done such a bang up job that I am willing to forget the whole "Window" dirty business, 30 million dollar lawsuit, Marine Power 1 year Blunder, 3 year warranty...watch out if your motor gets damaged and Indmar gives the dealer issues with payment, 15% price increase in two years, 1000 bucks transferrable warranty.....

I'm guessing speed was a bit off as well as the attitude adjustment plate. Do you remember how far down the center tab was? Goofy wave usually needs to be down 75-100%.

I'm guessing speed was a bit off as well as the attitude adjustment plate. Do you remember how far down the center tab was? Goofy wave usually needs to be down 75-100%.

I believe all tabs were 100% engaged

Did you ever touch the down/up switch underneath the red horn button? If not, you should have.

That statement reminds me of building the wave on the new Supras

Alan, you guys got a s***ty demo. The X30 with gen that I drove had a much better wave (more like Doc's)

Its a roll of the dice out here...especially in this greedy crazy a** lawsuit wakeboard boat industry

It was still missing the wow factor....

Edited by Afun

So let me summarize this

1)the MC rep (zane) misrepresented his involvement

2)the salesman stretched the truth on what boat you were going to demo

3)the salesman had no clue how to set up the boat resulting in you disliking it

I know this dealer has a good rep in your area but those are all bad signs.

My salesman knew the boat in and out and set it up in about 5 minutes to what you saw above