Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gator Step Turned out awesome,

Wakesetter67

I spoke with them earlier in the week and they are expecting to template an LSV in the next few days. They have a $250 minimum order and could take up to 30-60 days before they have finished goods.

Looking forward to it!

I let gatorstep know we are good to move forward without a logo. Just waiting to hear back, if that changes pricing and if they have a mockups or photo of one without a logo we can see.

I let gatorstep know we are good to move forward without a logo. Just waiting to hear back, if that changes pricing and if they have a mockups or photo of one without a logo we can see.

I have emailed them through their website twice about doing the entire front end and floor of my 22 MXZ (2015)....never heard back...

I contacted Gator Step through their web site. I heard back in 2 days. Pretty quick response. They provided the attached template with pricing for a 2014/2015 23 LSV. And I cannot figure out how to attach a pdf.

I learned how to upload the pdf. The file size size id too large! :whistle:

I will list the prices, however, there are 27 separate pieces and prices. I will do so tomorrow, cant tonight.

• Like 2

I contacted Gator Step through their web site. I heard back in 2 days. Pretty quick response. They provided the attached template with pricing for a 2014/2015 23 LSV. And I cannot figure out how to attach a pdf.

Are the 2014/2015 templates going to be the same as the 2010 LSV? Not sure if they have made any changes to the top of the hull between those years. I am ready to redo mine and plan to go with this.

I had previously did mine cutting my own pieces using SeaDek. It has lasted really well (400 hours) but I cut the pieces myself and they don't look as good as this. I am with most other folks here as I don't care about the Malibu logo as there are already plenty of those on the boat. Pictures of what I did are in my boat house under modifications. Pieces behind the tower and around the rear storage compartments came out OK as did the front of the bow but the pieces around the side of the bow could have been better.

Thanks

Kris

Are the 2014/2015 templates going to be the same as the 2010 LSV? Not sure if they have made any changes to the top of the hull between those years. I am ready to redo mine and plan to go with this.

I had previously did mine cutting my own pieces using SeaDek. It has lasted really well (400 hours) but I cut the pieces myself and they don't look as good as this. I am with most other folks here as I don't care about the Malibu logo as there are already plenty of those on the boat. Pictures of what I did are in my boat house under modifications. Pieces behind the tower and around the rear storage compartments came out OK as did the front of the bow but the pieces around the side of the bow could have been better.

Thanks

Kris

The order can contain different boats, we just need to send in templates of the bow piece if they don't 'have them. I'll get a list of which bow's they have, else you'll need to send in a template and they have instuctions on that.

It sounds like no one cares about the logo, so Ill let them know and we can move forward.

Here is the price list and cut out sheet for a 2014 / 2015 23 LSV. Note that the 2015 should not have the hole for the table arm. Gator Stem is modifying this for 2015.

Thanks Dan for reducing the file size so I can post.

post-5839-0-06629100-1430933791_thumb.jp

Phil, is there a price difference based on the color option chosen? I noticed your order is for the plank, does that bring up the total cost? $33 for the bow is awesome news.

I do not know if there are any additional costs for different colors. I believe you can make any selection on the sheet and the prices are listed. I believe that another person posted that there is a $250 minimum order. That may be accurate.

Can we just get it with no logo? I don't really care about having a Malibu stamp on it, especially if it will drive up the cost. I think I have plenty of Malibu logos all over the boat, no need for more imo.

Boo, I asked for and love how it turned out...Hater..

Not that I would not take one with a Malibu logo, but if it is going to delay the process and cause the price to go up I could go without it.

• Like 2