Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Gator Step Turned out awesome,

Wakesetter67

What is the lifespan of the adhesive? Does extreme heat have any effect on it? I ask because my boat sits in the water with the evo cover on throughout the summer. I'm betting it gets really warm inside and I wonder if the gator step would begin to peel up quicker... Considering getting the bow logo myself.

Thats a good question, I think they have an e-mail link or just give them a call,

What do you use to clean it? Guaranteed if you step on the swim step with any type of shoes or sandal there will be a foot print... Soap and water?

What do you use to clean it? Guaranteed if you step on the swim step with any type of shoes or sandal there will be a foot print... Soap and water?

Yes I think so, Its similar to your stock OEM material. I let you know in a few months!!

I called Gator step a couple days ago about trying to get a price on just ordering the bow piece around bow light and two smaller strips for behind the tower. Never received a phone call back, even left a message on the website and never recieved anything back. So far a little disappointed in the follow ups.

I called Gator step a couple days ago about trying to get a price on just ordering the bow piece around bow light and two smaller strips for behind the tower. Never received a phone call back, even left a message on the website and never recieved anything back. So far a little disappointed in the follow ups.

Maybe their just overwhelmed with calls since " Wakesetter67 " posted these great pics on the TMC,

As you Fman, I'd be very interested in the price of the bow piece to! Wonder if they have a template

for the TXi?

Edited by Dare2goBare

Hey so I know when I talked to Loren about selling these on line, He mention they were just going to target dealers and boat manufactures right now because the demand was really starting to grow, They have been purchasing more equipment to keep up with it all, So it will take some time! There goal is to have as many kits available as they can, Centurion, supreme & supra were first so they have most of the templates for them, He just started on the Malibu Axis so it will be awhile, Sorry I probably should not of posted and teased all of you, But I was excited to share it...

Hey so I know when I talked to Loren about selling these on line, He mention they were just going to target dealers and boat manufactures right now because the demand was really starting to grow, They have been purchasing more equipment to keep up with it all, So it will take some time! There goal is to have as many kits available as they can, Centurion, supreme & supra were first so they have most of the templates for them, He just started on the Malibu Axis so it will be awhile, Sorry I probably should not of posted and teased all of you, But I was excited to share it...

HEY....Glad you posted. ....Now get you-butt over there and whip them into shape for a TXi Template. ...lol....:Tease3:

Edited by Dare2goBare
  • Like 2

Crickets here... No call back yet. I just have a hard time calling a business back to order there product.

I only want a nose piece and a couple small pieces for behind the tower.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Can you get them to make a transom protector?

I'm sure anything is possible with those guys. Just have the right dimension(s) and should be able to mill it to your spec.

I just sent an email about cost for just this.

gatorStep_section_zpspwi0nogt.png

Let us know what you find out please, I actually am wondering about this as well - Also, what tint do you have on your windows, looks awesome!

• Like 2

I just sent an email about cost for just this.

Also interested in the above, let me know! I'm looking at getting my swim platform redone as well, might get a friend to knock out a custom Malibu design for it. Will Gatorstep put any logo you ask for?

Also interested in the above, let me know! I'm looking at getting my swim platform redone as well, might get a friend to knock out a custom Malibu design for it. Will Gatorstep put any logo you ask for?

Let us know what you find out please, I actually am wondering about this as well - Also, what tint do you have on your windows, looks awesome!

I heard back from GatorStep. TJ responded, and said they were only offering this as a complete kit and would not sell individual panels.

I replied with one more question. 'What if lots of Malibu owners' want only this panel?'. Not holding my breath, but will update this thread when I hear back.

• Like 2