Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

1 hour ago, RyanB said:

1 hour ago, RyanB said:

That thing has more rashes than an unvaccinated crunchy mom in a third world country.

18 hours ago, RyanB said:

Cranky ape is where MN Inboard dumps all their trades in that they dont want to touch with a 10 ft pole.... if it was a good boat they would sling it themselves. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, TC_2006_VLX said:

Cranky ape is where MN Inboard dumps all their trades in that they dont want to touch with a 10 ft pole.... if it was a good boat they would sling it themselves. 

I am convinced there is good money to be made in the boat flipping business if you know how to DIY upholstery (well) and wetsand. Everything else is just nuts and bolts until the screens came into fashion.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, 95echelon said:

I am convinced there is good money to be made in the boat flipping business if you know how to DIY upholstery (well) and wetsand. Everything else is just nuts and bolts until the screens came into fashion.

A friend of mine does exactly that.  Buys a lot off Crankyape.  Only been burned once - and that was on a UTV.

4 hours ago, TC_2006_VLX said:

This one was on my lake.  Dude traded it in for a 24MXZ.  Im not sure its a bad boat, but definitely ridden hard and put away wet.  This dude was the king of power turns and fully weighted tube sessions. I was so pissed to see he got a new one that could do even more damage. 

On 6/29/2018 at 1:33 PM, 05hammerhead said:

This one was on my lake.  Dude traded it in for a 24MXZ.  Im not sure its a bad boat, but definitely ridden hard and put away wet.  This dude was the king of power turns and fully weighted tube sessions. I was so pissed to see he got a new one that could do even more damage. 

A 24mxz on waconia?  Jeebus

1 hour ago, oldjeep said:

A 24mxz on waconia?  Jeebus

There are 3 2018 24MXZs.  The guy with the LSV in this thread bought one the day after his neighbor came home with one.  Talk about keeping up with the Joness.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:33 PM, 05hammerhead said:

Yes, it was certainly ridden hard and put away wet, with lots of dock rash.  That makes sense now why it was on Cranky Ape.  I would have considered it at $20-25K.  

20 minutes ago, footndale said:

Not craigslist, but Northeast, free Sunsetter LXI hull, damaged.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/327295504286386/permalink/689450241404242/

37075474_10216646930636825_8835897868574

For the non FB users, what are they asking for that disaster?   Looks like a trailer donor at best, and it looks like trailer likely doesn't come with since it is way long for that boat

Edited by oldjeep
22 minutes ago, oldjeep said:

For the non FB users, what are they asking for that disaster?   Looks like a trailer donor at best, and it looks like trailer likely doesn't come with since it is way long for that boat

I took it as free.

Peter Brown

1 hr

If there is anyone in the northeast that wants a Sunsetter Lxi hull to cut up into something creative - I have a bare hull available. Bow is damaged beyond feasible repair, interior is removed. Could make a sign boat, cut in half lengthwise and mount to a wall, cut transom off and mount, or create your own unique project.

1 minute ago, footndale said:

I took it as free.

Peter Brown

1 hr

If there is anyone in the northeast that wants a Sunsetter Lxi hull to cut up into something creative - I have a bare hull available. Bow is damaged beyond feasible repair, interior is removed. Could make a sign boat, cut in half lengthwise and mount to a wall, cut transom off and mount, or create your own unique project.

Ah, ok so it is a pile of scrap glass with maybe a few pieces of hardware on it.