Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

13 hours ago, RyanB said:

Has this one been posted?  If not, guy seems insane.  Pretty sure I could get a 2018 at a similar price.

https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/d/2016-malibu-25lsv-loaded/6374725086.html

Jesus he put a lot of money into that thing to only put 40 hours on, but I guess it looks like a party cove queen, so maybe no surprise. 

6 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Clearly he hasn’t accepted the fact that your custom upgrades to stereos don’t really ad value to your boat class. You could easily order a new 25 for that price. Hell, less. 

He may figure that out before the process is over.

Or he may find the guy that sees the dollars he put into it and writes the big check. Never get the big number if you don't ask for it...

5 minutes ago, jk13 said:

He may figure that out before the process is over.

Or he may find the guy that sees the dollars he put into it and writes the big check. Never get the big number if you don't ask for it...

I take it from his ad wording that he’s already been told this a few times, and doesn’t care to hear it again.

On 12/26/2017 at 7:33 PM, RyanB said:

Has this one been posted?  If not, guy seems insane.  Pretty sure I could get a 2018 at a similar price.

https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/d/2016-malibu-25lsv-loaded/6374725086.html

Early on in my working life a sales guy I worked with gave me advice that I think fits this add: "There's a lid for every garbage can." Not to say this boat is trash. Just that for most of us it's not a fit but there is almost certainly someone out there right now looking for this style boat.

Edited by CharlieBeaU
grammar
9 minutes ago, CharlieBeaU said:

Early on in my working life a sales guy I worked with gave me advice that I think fits this add: "There's a lid for every garbage can." Not to say this boat is trash. Just that for most of us it's not a fit but there is almost certainly someone out there right now looking for this style boat.

Around our house the saying was "There's an @ss for every seat."   ;)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CharlieBeaU said:

Does that apply for relationships too?  :whistle:

• Like 2
7 hours ago, CharlieBeaU said:

I actually am ok with the color of the boat.  All of the speakers aren't me.  I just think that the guy is way off on pricing.  Like it or not, very few aftermarket "upgrades" add resale value to a boat.

8 hours ago, kdspindl said:

I don't post much, but this seemed unique to me, sorry if someone already posted it.  Looks really clean and does not look like a scam to me, but what do I know.  I wish I could be the new owner.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/boa/d/malibu-skier-wake-boat/6435755870.html

It's 8k that's not a screaming deal

Edited by jhartt3
On 12/30/2017 at 12:08 PM, Brad B said:

Must be one of those rare mid engine V-Drives. LOL

I don't know if it still exists, but a company called Svfara used to make the SVOne which was a mid engine V-Drive lol. Some might call iit rare :biggrin:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mrnate450r said:

I'm only a couple hours away. I'll see whats up and buy it if it's not a scam. 

Scam.

But in for pics of 'subbuffers' when they ship it to you risk free... 

• Like 2