Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

Ya, ya, ya I know it's a Sanger.

Sanger V210 that needs a repower

Great for a handyman. The interior looks great.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/boa/d/boxborough-sanger-v210-ski-boat/7185298270.html

4 minutes ago, footndale said:

So what makes this boat so special to get scammers? Darn boat is everywhere right now.

https://toledo.craigslist.org/boa/d/perrysburg-2007-malibu-wakesetter-vtx/7185126335.html

A work friend of my wife's fell for one almost as ridiculous.  Vtx priced around 15k, sent money for deposit and shocker lost their money.

That one has the ultra rare 5.0 😄

Edited by oldjeep
3 hours ago, UWSkier said:

And?  :)

Wouldn't you like to know?

It should be coming home this weekend. I'll post an update when it's in my driveway. The seller wanted to fix a few things before selling and I wasn't going to argue with that, I thought the price was fair as is.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dfarhood said:

Wouldn't you like to know?

It should be coming home this weekend. I'll post an update when it's in my driveway. The seller wanted to fix a few things before selling and I wasn't going to argue with that, I thought the price was fair as is.

49e4ff68f04d4f9f4247f9c7e2b0c6d5baa89222

Sweet!  Looking forward to a photo thread.  For lots of people on here, it'll probably be the first FXi they see.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Sweet!  Looking forward to a photo thread.  For lots of people on here, it'll probably be the first FXi they see.

Smoothwaterman Peter had some good photo threads of the FXi when it was new. Photobucket kind of ruined the threads a bit but you can still view the photos with the link in the first post. I'm jealous of that T3 on Peter's, but when you're buying an 11 year old one owner unicorn, you get what you get.

9 hours ago, dfarhood said:

But does it come with the middle windshield piece? that is the question. I've never seen someone remove that before.

Ours have been in the attic since we got the boat. Fair weather boaters. Kids would not so gently open and close it so I decided to take it off before the glass broke.

On 8/28/2020 at 2:51 PM, UWSkier said:

KUpO2r1.jpg

dWD21Ve.jpg

I didn't really get time to take more photos before sunset and I'm not home right now, but here are some teaser photos for you @UWSkier

I guess from those photos there is no difference from an 07-09 VTX though :whistle:

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, RedWakesetterVLX said:

Not sure how someone comes across 4 of these but at $400 a piece is a steal. 🤔 Pretty sure the new swim step is about a $2k (MSRP) upgrade...

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/d/gainesville-malibu-axis-wakeboard-boat/7192013667.html

Looks like sticky fingers at a local marina IMO.