Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

10 hours ago, Dfowkes said:

Check out this boat in my area.  This is a good friends boat that needs a new home.  2018 Malibu TXi for $58,888.00

https://chico.craigslist.org/boa/7134642587.html

That's as good as those boats get from a looks perspective. The current TXi lines make it really hard to design a great looking boat but he did just that. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SuicideChopShop said:

I ended up buying that 2013 wakesetter that was $15K.  I found it thru this thread so thanks for posting it.  If you want to see how the restoration is coming along take a look at the thread I started on WakeGarage

811561228_ScreenShot2020-05-03at12_08_50IMG_3317.jpg.d52c4bdb6be88f6a1c4ac26f53e

Wow!!

6 hours ago, SuicideChopShop said:

I ended up buying that 2013 wakesetter that was $15K.  I found it thru this thread so thanks for posting it.  If you want to see how the restoration is coming along take a look at the thread I started on WakeGarage

811561228_ScreenShot2020-05-03at12_08_50IMG_3317.jpg.d52c4bdb6be88f6a1c4ac26f53e

You're making that thing look great again!

9 hours ago, SuicideChopShop said:

Awesome!! Finders fee? 😉

I’m def going to follow the restoration thread!

3 hours ago, foxriverat said:

This one made me chuckle. Wrong year. 62 mph. And new interior.  https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/boa/d/mchenry-1999-malibu-response/7148268527.html

She's a little rough.  What's with the multiple Malibu stickers?  Curious what engine they have in it.

5 hours ago, Fffrank said:

300,000 must be cash no checks or money orders or cashier's checks will be accepted.

Let me go find my silver briefcase with that spare million I keep laying around for fun money.

Out of curiosity - what is that boat worth at full MSRP?  300K seems a tad high for the boat and an old armored truck.

Edited by oldjeep
8 minutes ago, bass10a said:

Can you imagine if theres actually 2 people in this world who had the same taste and desired this setup,  what are the odds!?? i do like the armored truck idea, thats a first i've seen

People keep being able to resell all those poop brown boats, must be at least one other guy who likes yellow ;)

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

I don't generally like yellow boats but that one looks really sharp actually.

I think it's just that the owner's shoes really bring the whole thing together.

00j0j_37nBy2o2SD5_1320vC_1200x900.jpg

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

I think it's just that the owner's shoes really bring the whole thing together.

00j0j_37nBy2o2SD5_1320vC_1200x900.jpg

I really wanted to believe that this was just someone with mad photoshop skills trolling their buddy with a fake Craigslist ad, but the attention to detail on the shoes is just too much. We need the full backstory here folks!!