Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Amp wiring question

kwebster1

kwebster1,

In post #7 of this thread I gave you the correct instructions on the RCA inputs when bridging the HT-4. Return to that post and follow those instructions specifically on bridging the HT-4.

Your way described in post #21 will give you low gain and high distortion.

Interesting. Well I'll give that a try and see if it helps anything

HT-6 manual, page 5, first paragraph.

OK. So I guess theoretically we are both neither wrong nor right it can just be run either way. Good news is I will have an extra set of y cables now to use on the ht4 as David described! Bingo! It's a good day. I'll post up how it goes. Thanks guys.

HT-6 manual, page 5, first paragraph.

OK boys. Here is where I eat my own words. MLA. You are correct sir. Turned off input for 5 and 6 and all 6 speakers worked great with just the two rca in. I switched the y splitters to the ht4 and went to 4 channel input. I have not yet tried to fully tune it since I believe wetsounds is sending me a new cable or something but I do have channel 3 and 4 hooked up and it's working great as well. Thank you guys so much for the input and guidance in this process for me. Cheers!