Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2014/15 new boat delivery thread!

Fman

I was really surprised how nice the silver metallic looked in the sunlight. When I first saw the boat indoors and under florescent lightng I was a little disappointed honestly. My salesman must have picked up on that because he said you really need to see this outside. So out it went, and the minute that boat hit the sunlight.... it was a WOW moment ...very happy. : )....

IXFE great choices !!!!!

• Like 2

Cousins : ) great looking boat.... I'm tinting mine as well, yours looks prefect what percentage ?. I'm also having the XPel clear film installed on all of the hi contact points (dock / kids areas) for added protection...

Tint done. Now if can just get the LEDs and wetsounds done will be good to go.

What made you change the hull color to red instead of black like in your avatar?

It was a last min deal. I panicked when I saw a 22 with 3 colors meeting at the front. For some reason IMO on the 22 it looks odd and jumbled together. Kinda short and stubby if that makes any since. On 23 or bigger looks great. Just thought the red gave it cleaner lines. 20% tint

Just pulled the wrap up on the back and then re-wrapped. Definitely more pics to follow.

post-22691-0-82966500-1426773464_thumb.j

Edited by mniba1
  • Like 3

Well I just couldn't help myself. I am in the process of selling my 2014 VLX and buying a 2015 VLX. the new hull and features were just too much for me to resist. It helps that I have a phenomenal local dealer in TNT Watersports. Luke and Andrew and all the crew there are terrific. They have done their best to make the transition as painless as possible. My spray date on the new 15 is May 4th. I'll post some pics when I take delivery. Anyone in search of a great deal on a gently used 2014 VLX let me know. Mine is for sale?

• Like 2

Well I just couldn't help myself. I am in the process of selling my 2014 VLX and buying a 2015 VLX. the new hull and features were just too much for me to resist. It helps that I have a phenomenal local dealer in TNT Watersports. Luke and Andrew and all the crew there are terrific. They have done their best to make the transition as painless as possible. My spray date on the new 15 is May 4th. I'll post some pics when I take delivery. Anyone in search of a great deal on a gently used 2014 VLX let me know. Mine is for sale

Pics of New and Newer VLX?

Well I just couldn't help myself. I am in the process of selling my 2014 VLX and buying a 2015 VLX. the new hull and features were just too much for me to resist. It helps that I have a phenomenal local dealer in TNT Watersports. Luke and Andrew and all the crew there are terrific. They have done their best to make the transition as painless as possible. My spray date on the new 15 is May 4th. I'll post some pics when I take delivery. Anyone in search of a great deal on a gently used 2014 VLX let me know. Mine is for sale

Where do you ride? I also got my A22 from TNT. And you are right, Luke, Andrew, Adam, and the rest of the shop are awesome. You will be very well taken care of after the sale too.

Where do you ride? I also got my A22 from TNT. And you are right, Luke, Andrew, Adam, and the rest of the shop are awesome. You will be very well taken care of after the sale too.

I live on Old Hickory. Unfortunately I ride most of the time on Percy Priest. I know quite a few people there and I am more comfortable with the deeper water. I hope to learn Hickory a little better this year and ride there some and maybe meet some folks that live near me and the wife. I have heard quite a few stories about logs and damage in Hickory and true or not I am concerned. You are correct about the entire staff at TNT. They have gone the extra mile for me on more than one occasion and I feel like family when I come in the store.

Well, figured this was as good of place as any to make my introduction - Wife and I decided to buy finally but we were too impatient to wait for a mid-late June spray date so we bought the one we saw at the boat show. It's getting prepped this week and I take delivery next Friday - Will post more pics of the final setup -

2015 Wakesetter 23LSV

bluebu11.jpg?m=1427865784

bluebu3.jpg?m=1427865788

bluebu13.jpg?m=1427865781

Great looking LSV! What lake are you on?

Thanks, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

We are on Watkins, just a few miles from SP.

Edited by bb1632

Here is our new A22. I have a thread in the Axis forum but thought I would post a few pics here as well. Reuben and Charcoal.

IMG_2940%20-%20Copy_zpswqpjyk1v.jpg

IMG_2942%20-%20Copy_zpsbsttoftx.jpg

IMG_2934%20-%20Copy_zpsucnylq6j.jpg

IMG_2932%20-%20Copy_zpswfzzg4a0.jpg

IMG_2945%20-%20Copy_zps8e59bccr.jpg

Edited by wedge88
  • Like 3

Here is our new A22. I have a thread in the Axis forum but thought I would post a few pics here as well. Reuben and Charcoal.

So you decided to ignore the advice on the site and went with an F150 I see?? :whistle: