Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2014/15 new boat delivery thread!

Fman

Had a few come through the shop with some awesome color scheme's. I'll throw a few up so peeps can see these colors in real life.

16452737768_0ff160800d_z.jpg2015 Malibu Boats Wakesetter 22 VLX by Bucky Images, on Flickr

16452738138_ff9aed13a6_z.jpg2015 Malibu Boats Wakesetter 23 LSV. by Bucky Images, on Flickr

16521202131_e7b7c60676_z.jpg2015 Malibu Boats 22 VLX. Cory. by Bucky Images, on Flickr

I wonder what the price on the top boat is? G4 tower, 2 sets of PTM clamping racks, flake everywhere....wow...looks awesome!

You told me my boat was your favorite? :unsure:

Multi-colored ;).

Yours is straight up classy, utilizing a lot of similar colors within the same shade + Rueben piping and Black/Reuben Dash.

Im not 100% sure I know what your talking about.. but I think the answer is yes, as you may be able to see in the main interior picture, the green flake goes all the way inside the boat (the walkwaynext to driver/glove box is flake) But side panel next to the throttle is all interior blk and green. But if its fiberglass then its flake.