Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It's for sale!

isellacuras

I had heard they went to kicker because dc audio refused to sell them product. Something about them not dialing stuff in correctly and destroying equipment making it seem like dc audios fault.

In case you missed it, Boots decided Doc Phil should buy this instead of the MC X30!!!!

boots.jpg

We are going to need a new rule on this site, and darned quick: Before posting factual pictures like this one, you MUST issue a "Don't look while at work" Warning!

There are a few people walking buy my cubical and glancing at me with that special look. One even had the forethought to bring a rag so I could clean the coffee off my screen & keyboard.

Ok, new TMC rule. Anytime your reading this site, if your name is Baddog or you resemble Shania Twain, you need to set your drink down!

Everyone else... As you were.

We are going to need a new rule on this site, and darned quick: Before posting factual pictures like this one, you MUST issue a "Don't look while at work" Warning!

There are a few people walking buy my cubical and glancing at me with that special look. One even had the forethought to bring a rag so I could clean the coffee off my screen & keyboard.

• Like 4

Ok, new TMC rule. Anytime your reading this site, if your name is Baddog or you resemble Shania Twain, you need to set your drink down!

Everyone else... As you were.

See there, now I have to find another napkin.

• Like 1

I just read a post from "baddog" talking about a "rag" and "clean" in in the same sentence. I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit :vomit:

Edited by DocPhil

And here I am with an 88 Skier... #sadface. I wonder how many speakers I can get on a skier.. Challenge accepted!

Don't do it Rusty, your Skier is perfect without 8 tons of stereo stuff added.

And here I am with an 88 Skier... #sadface. I wonder how many speakers I can get on a skier.. Challenge accepted!

Surely you can get at least 10 pair of surface mounted speakers at the bow pointing up at the sky if you don't mind cutting holes in the top deck. Do you have a tower, if so I think you just might be able to out do that boat, lol!

Anyone who buys that boat better paint it and and get rid of all the speakers fast... or they might find themselves with a vandalized boat..

That boat is very distinctive... and it now has been blacklisted and has a huge target on it after what the owners did . the community around here is so upset with the owners of that boat after what they did at Orwood resort last summer that nobody better show up in it anywhere around here again.. Ive heard folks talk of drilling a hole in the thing and sinking it if they ever see it around here again.

Edited by tccombs

Anyone who buys that boat better paint it and and get rid of all the speakers fast... or they might find themselves with a vandalized boat..

That boat is very distinctive... and it now has been blacklisted and has a huge target on it after what the owners did . the community around here is so upset with the owners of that boat after what they did at Orwood resort last summer that nobody better show up in it anywhere around here again.. Ive heard folks talk of drilling a hole in the thing and sinking it if they ever see it around here again.

Details!

Those people sound like as big of douche bags as the owner.

• Like 2

Will we be seeing them on 60 Minutes?