Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

It's for sale!

isellacuras

Even if you removed all of those speakers and fixed the gel you would never get the dbag smell out of the boat.

Was it also sponsored by Axe body spray?

I smell vinegar. LOTS OF VINEGAR.

To me, that pictures screams out with the reputation of Havasu... One day I may visit to see the local wildlife.

Its not just Havasu with scenes like that. All the lakes on the Colorado. Plus lakes in Cali like Bullards or Shasta. What about lakes in the Austin area or Lake of the Ozarks? Holy smokes, the number of insane boats, wild stereos & naked women on some of those lakes is crazy.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Its not just Havasu with scenes like that. All the lakes on the Colorado. Plus lakes in Cali like Bullards or Shasta. What about lakes in the Austin area or Lake of the Ozarks? Holy smokes, the number of insane boats, wild stereos & naked women on some of those lakes is crazy.

I never knew about Lake of the Ozarks. Just did a Google image search. Seems like a place to visit on a guys trip...

I never knew about Lake of the Ozarks. Just did a Google image search. Seems like a place to visit on a guys trip...

Ha! It'll be nuts!

I've seen similar scenes in Florida too, on the intercoastal on a holiday weekend. Every one of these lakes are far crazier than the wildest weekend on Liberty (my home lake). Even Lake Coeur d'Alene in Beauty Bay on a Thursday summer night is nuts. I'm usually too busy gawkin & riding (aka; showing off) to take many pics.

Ha! It'll be nuts!

I've seen similar scenes in Florida too, on the intercoastal on a holiday weekend. Every one of these lakes are far crazier than the wildest weekend on Liberty (my home lake). Even Lake Coeur d'Alene in Beauty Bay on a Thursday summer night is nuts. I'm usually too busy gawkin & riding (aka; showing off) to take many pics.

Let's fix that...for research purposes.

• Like 2

Seen the boat in person a few times. The seats are raised up 3 inches to handle the battery cables. If my memory serves me correctly each side of the boat has 6 or 8 batteries each. It's def over the top but fits right in at ski beach.

Thats hilarious^^^^^

Plus Imagine how many bugs you would have to clean out of all the front cans everything you went out after dusk........ewww

Edited by hwsportsmitch

Lance B.

I think you missed the snarkiness of my post. For the straight record, I think what he did was an abomination and should be so punished.

Funny something told me that was the case but I wasn't sure. all good man!

This is why the boat I had when I met my wife had to go, and not only go, but go to Australia. If the technology ever came about which allowed boats to talk, didn't want the wife to hear those story's

• Like 2

A little over the top for me. I do like things to match and blend in together. Wonder why the speaker housings are that color?

That one's easy. They match the registration numbers. Duh!