Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu interior work recommendation.

Ronnie

I emailed Gabriel yesterday afternoon and heard back last night on some skins I'm looking for. The info in this thread has definitely made the process of repairing some seats easier than I expected.

Edited by MikeDe
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anybody have a phone number for Gabriel?  I know that thread was from 16 I think, but emailed him and no reply.  I am wanting to get pricing on complete interior skins and a bow filler cushion.

I spoke with Gaberial the other day. He's still doing this work. He mentioned that he was getting slow pay from some members. Please, if you use these people that build and ship before you pay, get them paid ASAP. This is their only job and slow pay Makes it hard for them. 

No problem on paying him, not sure how he does it without at least half up front anyway.  Any phone number for him?

Will check the Viper customs as well, thanks hoping somebody has filler cushion for my 97 sunsetter.

Does Viper have the templates and material library from Malibu?  I've worked with Jim before and think he does great work but I thought he only had connections to the Supra factory?

If they don't, then you have to send them your existing skins. I spent around $60 shipping my old skins to them.

Gabriel didn't have patterns for an A22 either.

Edited by boardjnky4
  • 2 weeks later...

So does anyone know of anyone currently doing Malibu interior for 2004 models. I saw some posts but it looks like everyone isn't doing them anymore. Please forward any info to me 6618775387 thanks a bunch. Also looking for the rear facing jump seat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
58 minutes ago, robbennett said:

Looks nicer than factory! New boat? 

Yeah, the material is a huge upgrade from factory. Same materials that you can find in a lot Mastercrafts. Spradling Carbon Fiber white with Spradling Symtex Grey and Red accents. Plus some custom patterns thrown in the mix to dress it up a bit.

Yes, new boat this year. 2011 A22.

Edited by boardjnky4
  • 3 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 10:47 AM, boardjnky4 said:

Hit up Viper Customs. They do great work. Here is my A22:

eQ7VwclCsxBYqucn0XbSJ-ua2mrAv7xsy3haurwS

Looks great.  If you don't mind what was the ball park cost for that?  I'd be willing to travel to get it done right...

8 hours ago, Cazan said:

Looks great.  If you don't mind what was the ball park cost for that?  I'd be willing to travel to get it done right...

If you send them pictures of your boat, they will give you a quick estimate. That's how I got started on mine. The starting cost for mine was right at $3k JUST for skins, no installation ... And then I had them make a bunch of changes which bumped the price up by a bunch.

If you look at their facebook, their work speaks for itself. They have done custom interiors on a lot of wakeboard and ski boats.

Edited by boardjnky4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, boardjnky4 said:

If you send them pictures of your boat, they will give you a quick estimate. That's how I got started on mine. The starting cost for mine was right at $3k JUST for skins, no installation ... And then I had them make a bunch of changes which bumped the price up by a bunch.

If you look at their facebook, their work speaks for itself. They have done custom interiors on a lot of wakeboard and ski boats.

I'll look into it.  So you just had skins made and had someone else install?