Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Holy Smokes-What a Feeling

Birm

Welcome to Malibu ownership. You won't be sorry. We bought the same boat last year and are very pleased. The group here will help get you all sorted out, so you're in good company. Do post pictures when you get some as we all like to oogle the new hardware. :)

Hi Birm,

You're a neighbor to my wife and me. Well almost. We live in Galt.

We boat at Lake Oroville most weekends. It's a 2 hour drive for me, so for you it should only be another 15 minutes further.

As Malibudude and others have mentioned, try to come up to Oroville for the WOW event next month. We'll show you all the cool stuff you can buy for your new boat.

Welcome to the site.

Jeff

Hi Birm,

We boat at Lake Oroville most weekends. It's a 2 hour drive for me, so for you it should only be another 15 minutes further.

As Malibudude and others have mentioned, try to come up to Oroville for the WOW event next month. We'll show you all the cool stuff you can buy for your new boat.

Welcome to the site.

Jeff

Jeff, did you get your cool stuff today? :)

Birm, Welcome.gif We boat around B&W most weekends. Where are you planning on riding?

Hi~

Welcome! Welcome! :)

Congratulations on the new 'Bu...Hope to see you at WOW in Oroville this year. Can't have a better 1st crew event than that!!

~Shannon

Do you know if there are any campsites available still? We would love to go.

Birm, Welcome.gif We boat around B&W most weekends. Where are you planning on riding?

Stewart,

What does B&W stand for....remember I'm a rookie! We plan on doing alot of riding in the Delta out of Paradise Point, Kings Island or Tower Park. Since we are close to the foothills, we will also probably try Hogan, New Melones, Pardee, and even get up to Don Pedro.

Hi Birm,

Welcome to the site.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Cool....Galt is just down the road. We've probably crossed paths before. My wife and I are going to try to make it to the WOW event. I will look into campsites tomorrow. If we cant get a campsite we may just cruise up for the day. By the way, what does WOW stand for? Crazy.gif

Stewart,

What does B&W stand for....remember I'm a rookie! We plan on doing alot of riding in the Delta out of Paradise Point, Kings Island or Tower Park. Since we are close to the foothills, we will also probably try Hogan, New Melones, Pardee, and even get up to Don Pedro.

B&W is a marina that is about 5 miles west of Tower Park on HWY 12. We store our boat there too.

We launch there and then hit some of the places you listed and sections of the Molukmne (?)

My wife and I are going to try to make it to the WOW event. I will look into campsites tomorrow. If we cant get a campsite we may just cruise up for the day.
There's still room in the Boat-In Group Site. :)
By the way, what does WOW stand for? Crazy.gif
Weekend-On-the-Water
Brim, congrats on figuring out how to quote :lol: .....j/k :)
His skills have already surpassed some who have been here for over a year... Whistling.gif ...not naming any names, of course.... Biggrin.gif

Birm,

All the info about the WOW is in this thread.

If you want to go all you have to do is post in the thread and indicate that you would like to be included in the boat in group campsite. Also list how many people will be in your group.

Then just be prepared to pay your share of the money for the campsite when you get there. I believe it's all pre-paid, so you would need to settle up with wakegirl, I think.

There is a lot of info about the lake in the WOW thread and if you need any more, just PM me and I will point you to lots of good info.

Hope to see you guys there.

Jeff

Brim, congrats on figuring out how to quote :lol: .....j/k :)

It only took me 13 posts! Now I have to figure out how to post pics. Crazy.gif

BTW, Who did you order your LSV from?

Rancho Ultimate...Best deals right now with a cash back promo.

Who was your rep?

I got mine from Rancho as well.....

Hi~

Welcome! Welcome! :)

Congratulations on the new 'Bu...Hope to see you at WOW in Oroville this year. Can't have a better 1st crew event than that!!

~Shannon

Do you know if there are any campsites available still? We would love to go.

Yes there is space avalable at the boat-in site. Just PM or post that you can make it and I'll add you to the list.

I'm going to the factory next Monday to take the tour and see my boat being built! Biggrin.gif The spray date is tomorrow. I'll be sure to take lots of pics.

Congrats Birm.

I've got a 23 LSV with the Monsoon and 537 prop. I've never felt it was underpowered. You're going to love it.

Good luck sleeping... :)