Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 23 LSV has arrived in NC

thtrog

Thtrog...do you see that much in a 2016 upgrade to sell your boat so quickly? Or is it a hobby of yours? I'm not judging, it just seems such little hours....maybe your going for the 25 Ninja?!

Thtrog...do you see that much in a 2016 upgrade to sell your boat so quickly? Or is it a hobby of yours? I'm not judging, it just seems such little hours....maybe your going for the 25 Ninja?!

Maybe it is a hobby, I do enjoy participating in local events that support watersports. It's no secret that I'm a Malibu promo owner and have sold my boat each year, sometimes without advertising. If It doesn't sell I'll not be disappointed to run it another season. Most likely I will go with another 23 LSV, but may consider the VLX.

I can't see your boat not getting snatched up quickly, if I was in the market for a new LSV I would be all over that boat...great color scheme, stereo, 450, etc...turn key and ready to go. Beautiful boat!

Maybe it is a hobby, I do enjoy participating in local events that support watersports. It's no secret that I'm a Malibu promo owner and have sold my boat each year, sometimes without advertising. If It doesn't sell I'll not be disappointed to run it another season. Most likely I will go with another 23 LSV, but may consider the VLX.

I'm hoping real hard you pull INT next year in the 25LSV...:)

• 3 months later...

No wonder there is a bunch of pages on this boat. All I can say is sweet ride.

Thanks for all the pics and info. I'll bet the Malibu folks were all smiles and proud when she left the factory.

Steve B.