Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mobile skin customization

Pnwrider

For the most part this is the best mobile skin of any forum I use. When viewing the classifieds I have to switch to the full site. The mobile version doesn't display the poster, more than 1 pic, etc. Also, i can't edit profile info on the mobile version.

The Classifieds I might be able to do something about, but I'm not sure about editing profiles. The mobile skin was developed with only the board in mind, & all of the extraneous add-ons are afterthoughts. I can see what I can do, but honestly there are a lot of things ahead of it on the triage list at the moment.

The Classifieds I might be able to do something about, but I'm not sure about editing profiles. The mobile skin was developed with only the board in mind, & all of the extraneous add-ons are afterthoughts. I can see what I can do, but honestly there are a lot of things ahead of it on the triage list at the moment.

How about being able to use smilies on the mobile skin?

• Like 1

I'll have to look into that. I don't use the mobile skin, so I'm unfamiliar with nuances such as that & what Bill alluded to. We have a major update coming, probably early next year, so we'll have to weigh the amount of work vs return in deciding whether to do things like this now or wait for the next version to start tinkering with it. But this is good feedback, because in the end we all want a tool like this to enhance usability.

• Like 2