Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

PICS OF YOUR AXIS BOAT ON THE WATER!

Malibudude

On 8/10/2022 at 5:59 AM, Raimie said:

I might add my logos like you did @rennis Still deciding..

@Raimie I was really torn and thought about it for several weeks.  I was happy I put them on afterwards.  My BIL said it best:  "That is a busy hull design and the logo actually helps tie it all together."  He is usually a fan of naked boats too but he's got a good point here. It IS a busy/angular hull design and the clean/naked aesthetic isn't as good of an option on these.  The logo is really high quality which helps.  and the little details such as the cross-hatch design in the lettering ties into other design elements in the tower and windshield bases, etc.  Very subtle and most would never see it, but I do, and I like it. 

it really stands out when the boat is on the trailer.  But I also have black tower, black skylon racks, black trailer, and the black krank wheels.  Putting the darker logos on the hull helped tie all of those visual element together. 

Edited by rennis
4 hours ago, rennis said:

@Raimie I was really torn and thought about it for several weeks.  I was happy I put them on afterwards.  My BIL said it best:  "That is a busy hull design and the logo actually helps tie it all together."  He is usually a fan of naked boats too but he's got a good point here. It IS a busy/angular hull design and the clean/naked aesthetic isn't as good of an option on these.  The logo is really high quality which helps.  and the little details such as the cross-hatch design in the lettering ties into other design elements in the tower and windshield bases, etc.  Very subtle and most would never see it, but I do, and I like it. 

it really stands out when the boat is on the trailer.  But I also have black tower, black skylon racks, black trailer, and the black krank wheels.  Putting the darker logos on the hull helped tie all of those visual element together. 

Very much in line with my thinking too. There is nothing better than a naked 'bu that had the tribal graphics on it. They looks so much better naked. I think the logo is a nice add on these.... but with that said, mine is still naked. lol.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, Raimie said:

Was the backwards A on purpose?

It came like that and I bought it new ???

funny I never noticed until now ! And I have even had that graphic replaced once under warranty.

maybe that’s how the 16’s came or is my boat a special edition ! Lol

Maybe that will sell the better 1/2 on the upgrade ?? 

charless92071
On 8/1/2022 at 7:59 AM, TAQ44 said:

You crushed it with those colors. Love that green. 

That sumter green is awesome.  I went with a solid sumter green with the dark graphite interior and tower for my T220.  Trying to figure out how to post pictures

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Raimie said:

What is that blue called?

You have the same color, right?  I know it is the same as mine and the lighting in the pictures make it look amazing.  Each time I see those pictures, I drool a bit..

• Like 2
On 8/23/2023 at 7:51 AM, bcoppess23 said:

You have the same color, right?  I know it is the same as mine and the lighting in the pictures make it look amazing.  Each time I see those pictures, I drool a bit..

I think @Raimie blue is vapor blue?

• Like 1
On 8/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, teamerickson said:

I think @Raimie blue is vapor blue?

My '14 was dark blue, the '18 and '22 have been vapor. It looked exceptionally cool in that pic and I was wondering if they changed it for 24.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

New Blue for 2024 called Maya Blue....:whistle:

I saw it in non metallic which seems powder blue but the metallic version is fire . A bit darker than Vapor with darker flecks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...