Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

^^^^^ 16 Posts in 8 years....How do you do it man!!! I hope they don't mess with the throttle...because its the best.

No joke! Afun, didn't you do 16 posts in your first hour on the forum?

;->

• Like 2

All dealers must perform warranty work regardless of purchase location?

I have read alot of posts, but this post....this post may be the post of the century!

No joke! Afun, didn't you do 16 posts in your first hour on the forum?;->

Michael Jackson had a song....you wanna be startin somethin....you wanna be startin...

Yes, I have heard of this. I believe it is called the "tsunami device". The boat emits its own seismic waves from the rear

That is obviously a total lie

If all it takes is for me to emit seismic waves from my rear then I should have been the fastest on plane since the early 80's.

We saw pictures of the new LSV for sale on onlyoutboards before Malibu released anything. Marketing dept should be fired.

Actually for a few weeks there was an axis dealer that, instead of including an actual photo of their T22, they showed an early rendering of it. It included the initial look of the new axis tower, among other things. This was online back in January. It hasn't changed that much from that original image. I thought about mentioning it on here back then but I had the same renderings and had been sworn to secrecy so I didn't want to link myself to any of that.

I once agreed with and made mention about the 2014 changes and had a call from my dealer after Malibu called him. pretty sure those that know, want to keep their relationship status of "in the know" by not spilling

BIngo, Bango Bongo!!!!!!

Everything gets bigger, steering wheel is the same.

I was hoping the steering wheel would change (better synthetic leather over the foam molded wheel). Wait, when you say the "same" do you mean same as the '14 LSV or same as the '14 VLX? The '14 LSV wheel feels cheap, the '14 VLX wheel feels, well, wonderful in my hands. So, I'm hoping for the same VLX wheel, but a different LSV wheel. Stylistically, I'm not sure the same VLX wheel will work with the new metal finish. I'm guessing it will be the same '14 LSV wheel. So far, this is the only downer news about the new VLX.

I can't believe thtrog leaked this!!! This is huge news... I don't know I want this boat anymore...

Edited by Cory

I'm surprised this thread has gone dormant.

These are things I've been told. I hope some are not true, specifically the ballast.

22' long, not 21'8", actual 22'

102" beam

Single hydraulic actuator for the Wedge

1250 under floor ballast

Single 8" dash screen with joystick control

GM power by Indmar, including LS3

G4 is very similar to G3, but no specific details other than the hoop will be powder coated.

August press release.

Anyone have anything else, or better yet show?

"Single 8" dash screen with joystick control"

I assume the MTC is still present, correct? Where is the joystick located?

The size increase is what I feared. This boat will be pushing the very upper limit of what I want (will to accept) size wise.

I'm guessing they expanded to 102" beam so the VLX and the LSVs could share the same dash, windshield, glove box moldings, towers, etc. This would reduce skew counts in the manufacturing pipeline.

I assume the MTC is still present, correct? Where is the joystick located?

I was told there was only one screen, as I stated I didn't like the multiple screen setup like in the LSV. "Joystick" is said to be next to the screen. I was picturing something like the BMW idrive. I haven't seen any pictures, only received verbal descriptions.