Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

Afun, you don't know sh!+, your like doesn't count.

Teamerickson, I'm not so sure you are in the know either.

I'll give significant weight to likes from thtrog, XtremeMalibu, BrainT, Murphy8166, cwkoch.

Edited by Cory
  • Like 2

Sign me up!

any news on a launch date? When did we see the LSV last year again I have been looking a G21's but this might be to good and worth the wait...

Is the "FIX to a long time problem" garage height clearance with the new G4 tower?

I saw pics of the tower, however, don't know folded height details....

EDIT: like this post = true, no likes = false

The long time fix will be to have all the gauges on one screen like everyone has been screaming for! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This fix goes even further back!!

There are a lot of 14s on the lots still, can't give it all away or they'll still be sitting there since people will want the 15

Or, let's have a blow out sale so I can get one.

Are they going to stop leaving extra washers and screws in the boat in 2015? They going to enact a "vacuum it before it leaves the factory" policy?

Those would be big changes.... :lol:

• Like 2
I'd rather lose a prop than have to replace a bent shaft or a damaged tranny/vdrive.

No kidding. There has to be a breaking point. I am just glad it can be changed in 5 minutes. Stainless prop = not a good ideal.

Sent into space with tapatalk

If it goes way back then I'm guessing the adjustable height seat everyone complains about.

To many that would be the best feature ever! However I must be the perfect height since I have no desire to move it up or down.

The Supra electronically adjustable seat is a pretty cool feature that lured my wife right in. I liked the idea as well. Besides, anything that makes the wife excited about buying a new boat = good

• Like 1

Back to stainless props so they don't just fold over after hitting a little tuft of grass.

Again, people on a forum that have no clue and make others dumber for reading.

Again, people on a forum that have no clue and make others dumber for reading.

Xtreme...thats another Xtreme post number 3...You have had a couple doozies

Please tell us a little about yourself....are you a dealer, athlete, mechanic?

• Like 1

Xtreme...thats another Xtreme post number 3...You have had a couple doozies

Please tell us a little about yourself....are you a dealer, athlete, mechanic?

So you are saying he is batting 1.000 with his comments? I guess I get to go track down the other two comments.

LOL- I don't even have the pics, they were shown to me..... There are some nice changes happening though.... New features, improved functionality of old features, and a FIX to a long time problem.....

I just thought of what he long time problem could be from reading another thread just now. Are they reinforcing the engine dividers?

I think XtremeMalibu is the guy walking in the first picture of this thread. That's my guess.

Busted. First ever post gives it away. Nice detective work Cory.

Edited by ajive
  • Like 2
I am surprised there are not even any teaser videos being released, Supra is unveiling a new boat in August and starting to build up some hype.

We saw pictures of the new LSV for sale on onlyoutboards before Malibu released anything. Marketing dept should be fired.