Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

no more cool bottle opener / mirror mount? But I like the way it looks.

There is a mirror arm for it and it does have a bottle opener

Edited by boardjnky4

and whats with the guy walking towards the boat? his left leg doesn't look right....no toes and kind of skinny...like an amputee.

The leg and foot are there last I checked! ;)

• Like 1

If a Diesel engine upgrade is too expensive for you then don't buy the upgrade. I get tired hearing people complain about how much stuff costs and they have no idea what goes into development or what materials cost. If it's too expensive then purchase something else and quit complaining.

• Like 2

I've been told that if you like to ski and have your eye on a VLX, buy it now as the 2015 won't be as skier friendly as the current iteration

I've been told that if you like to ski and have your eye on a VLX, buy it now as the 2015 won't be as skier friendly as the current iteration

That not really news. We always knew the new VLX was going to swallow a pig.

Saw a few pictures of this boat yesterday... the tower is from PTM and it is a 22 VLX. Dash looks real cool with a pop up center and the HTC is in the same place. Different stereo unit as well so no more sticking volume... or wetting your fingers to turn up and down. Also saw the new G3 1.25 I think they are calling it, no more knobs!! yeah for that... no more threads all over the seat everytime they go in or come out. Now they have cam locks.

All I got!

And there you have it--the beans have been spilled. I can confirm the 22 VLX also. Heard that bit of info earlier today. However, I don't know if it is a true 22' or 21' 9" like the T22. Also would like to know if the beam has grown to 102".

I find this odd since they have now opened up a large gap between the 20' VTX and the new 22 VLX. 21' used to be the gold standard in boat sizes and they now don't have an offering at that size.

Can't help but suspect a new 21' boat is coming soon.

Edited by Cory

And there you have it--the beans have been spilled. I can confirm the 22 VLX also. Heard that bit of info earlier today. However, I don't know if it is a true 22' or 21' 9" like the T22. Also would like to know if the beam has grown to 102".

I find this odd since they have now opened up a large gap between the 20' VTX and the new 22 VLX. 21' used to be the gold standard in boat sizes and they now don't have an offering at that size.

Can't help but suspect a new 21' boat is coming soon.

Seems like they're abandoning 21'ers. I heard there is gonna be a new axis T coming out and its not a t21...