Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

The rear bench looks more akin to the MXZ (side cup holders and engine vent under the center step). Initially I figured it was a pre-production model and they hadn't yet cut out the corner vents, but the MXZs don't have side vents and that step clearly has a vent under it.

The rear benches look slightly narrower than the 2014 LSV, so I'm guessing they didn't increase the beam (perhaps more of a hope) to 102".

If you look closely at the picture of the "LSV" you will notice the tower speakers are different. Can anyone identify them?

Tower speakers look like they are wetsounds. If you look closely you can see the wet sounds grill that is on the rev8 and rev10.

IMO - No one has even come close to the biggest change....

Not one single mention of it.

I think I know the change you are referring too...and I don't like it...

Hope it flows with the design of the rest of the boat cause from those pics I don't like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the front where it folds. Looks like the mount point should be forward an inch or two. I think the slope of the bottom mount will go nice with the flare on the back of the hull. The rub rail has chrome on it now. I don't like that either.

Edited by pook77

Based on thtrog, I would bet that the vlx display will be bigger so that it shows all guages at once. Current display can't do that unless it gets bigger. I say around 7-9 inches. Mc already 7 inches and Malibu will want to go bigger.

The g4 tower looks like it has a cover on it. Maybe covering it from photos. based on discussion in g4 tower thread, I am betting that it is all brushed aluminium.

that Axis tower is hideous....even more ugly than the previous one...

Edited by bamabonners

Those pics don't even come close to doing the new design justice. It looks a lot better than those pics depict...which is precisely why manufacturers hate "leaks".

Those pics don't even come close to doing the new design justice. It looks a lot better than those pics depict...which is precisely why manufacturers hate "leaks".

Not saying I don't like the tower but...... are you suggesting that this particular tower needs to be photographed at a specific angle or in a certain light to show its true beauty??