Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

The good news is the most important part of Malibu boats which is the wakeboard and surf wakes continue to rock. This will be my sole reason for coming back to Malibu, everyone who rides my boat loves the wakeboard wake, and the surf wake is not bad either. The power wedge is such a cool feature to truly fine tune a wake for each riders taste. No wake plate device I have ever seen can come close to it.

All the vinyl, computers, bling, updates, etc... are cool, but what happens behind the boat really is what matters most to me.

I would seriously consider an Axis for my next purchase but no power wedge is a deal breaker for me.

With all the home brew powered surf gates out there, I wonder how hard it would be to put an actuator on the floating wedge.

The good news is the most important part of Malibu boats which is the wakeboard and surf wakes continue to rock. This will be my sole reason for coming back to Malibu, everyone who rides my boat loves the wakeboard wake, and the surf wake is not bad either. The power wedge is such a cool feature to truly fine tune a wake for each riders taste. No wake plate device I have ever seen can come close to it.

All the vinyl, computers, bling, updates, etc... are cool, but what happens behind the boat really is what matters most to me.

I would seriously consider an Axis for my next purchase but no power wedge is a deal breaker for me.

Couldn't agree more, Maibu and Axis wakes are PHENOMENAL.

And to the guy who said we need to get out on the lake, I'll be headed out to ride (wakeboard) this afternoon, but I'll be behind a Centurion! In light of the quoted post. I think we can ALL agree I will be begging for ANY Malibu/Axis wake after that! LOL

Edited by boardjnky4
  • Like 2

Couldn't agree more, Maibu and Axis wakes are PHENOMENAL.

And to the guy who said we need to get out on the lake, I'll be headed out to ride (wakeboard) this afternoon, but I'll be behind a Centurion! In light of the quoted post. I think we can ALL agree I will be begging for ANY Malibu/Axis wake after that! LOL

I remember that one time I wakeboarded behind a centurion...never again will that happen

+1 for malibu's of any year supplying superior wakes to most other other brands for both surfing and wakeboarding

Edited by 08oregon v-rider
  • Like 1

Man alive, this thread went from HOT to NOT in 24 hrs. No more pics/info to share? Anyone? What tranny is in that AWS boat?

Better yet, what tranny is in any of these 2015 BUs? Aren't these boats rumored to have new trannys?

Edited by Cory

Man alive, this thread went from HOT to NOT in 24 hrs. No more pics/info to share? Anyone? What tranny is in that AWS boat?

Better yet, what tranny is in any of these 2015 BUs? Aren't these boats rumored to have new trannys?

Tranny, Tranny, Tranny....? You mean above an 8 HOT and below a 4 CRAZY...????

rls5b4hnbhmqdtq21ajv.jpg

• Like 1

post-2255-14070018595822_thumb.jpg

2015 LSV spotted....

New dash is very nice in person. I am curious to know how well the rotary knob works for the main control of surf gate, etc.

Edited by T-Squared
  • Like 2

Every time I check this thread for updates, I end up with a crotch shot in the face. For some reason I strangely desire a hamburger.

There needs to be some new info on the 2015 models to roll this thread to the next page. What about the new trannys?

Edited by Cory

On my chrome browser, when I hit refresh it momentarily flashes that image. I feel like NorrisMike is trying to program a hidden message into my brain. And it not a Care Bear friendly message.

Edited by Cory
  • Like 2

Every time I check this thread for updates, I end up with a crotch shot in the face. For some reason I strangely desire a hamburger.

There needs to be some new info on the 2015 models to roll this thread to the next page. What about the new trannys?

The LSV i looked at did have a new tranny. It's not PCM, salesman said he didn't know. Using the same prop, so likely same ratio.

The LSV i looked at did have a new tranny. It's not PCM, salesman said he didn't know. Using the same prop, so likely same ratio.

The new Indmar Ford's are using a 1:5 to 1 Velvet drive. Might me a safe assumption that they are bolting them to the Indmar GM engines as well.

I get that through tapatalk as well. Burger for breakfast? :)