Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Lime Green LSV

NorrisMike

^^^Agreed. The final verdict will not be known until after all of us that are considering purchasing one for next year have already outlaid our deposits. It's called FAITH.

Edited by Cory

Be interesting to see how secure that is. Any idea what the deal is with the pin sticking out in the middle?

Don't they ship the towers with the gas strut disconnected? I think that pin connects to the tension cable that counter balances the tower when folded.

• Like 1

thats a beauty i wonder what motor is in it and better yet price...

Put another way...

Cousin Eddie: "Clark, ... it's a good quality item. If you don't mind my askin', how much did she set you back?"

Clark Sr.: "It's a beaut Clark. It's a beaut."

Christmas in July at AWS! I'm guessing the rear bench lumbar area will have speakers, since only one speaker on each side. Anyone know otherwise?

It has two speakers in the combing pockets on each side, none in the rear.

Dang, it seems smallish in cabin space..,.... Or maybe it's just me?

The other set of speakers must be hidden by the upright wakeview seats. I like this news! I never liked the speakers in the rear bench! I think most of the six inches ended up behind the rear bench. That's my guess.

Wish granted...

IMG_5396_zps5svcne98.jpg

The rear facing seats look great, along with the Malibu logo on carpet. I am not seeing much of a difference in space from my current 21. At least its not a "wow" factor, that looks bigger. I have a feeling they added the additional 6" in the rear sundeck area, the small little shelf that people are supposed to sit on. Not sure why they do this, I personally think the VLX sundeck is plenty big, I would want more space in the lounge area. Also looks like no locking ski lockers, and a soft pull handle now? Do they still offer the transom walk thru cover?

That touch screen looks much bigger in this pic, what size is it?

Edited by Fman

Not just you, I noticed in the pic of the black and green flake one surfing, the sun pad looked too big, taking away cabin space...

Are the cheap vinyl pull loops a tripping hazard?

I think it looks good... nothing too over the top. Still looks like a Malibu interior, mostly. I like the rear facing seats and the drop in Igloo cooler. I also really like the bench seat on the back.

The 12" screen just screams GAUDY....compare that with the cheap looking all black tower. I prefer the previous G3.

Overall, I like it. My concern is still quality control.

Sorry y'all but I am disappointed. DUDE!!! Seriously, WTF. It never stops! Cheaper, Cheaper, Cheaper appointments yet keep raising the price!?!?!? Enough is enough. I mean seriously. Is that an upgrade from previous years? Or a way to squeeze more juice from a rock? It's getting bad. I know others can see what I can. Go ahead and crucify me for posting this. That vinyl though.... What is up with the patterns? It looks like my 2009 Vride with LESS french stitching... I am willing to bet cheaper/softer foam and crappier vinyl. I could go on and on.... C'mon Malibu!

Question - Does everyone squint their eyes when look at these VLX pics? I just did it and I could see how a lot could be overlooked.

Below is a good example of a company going in the right direction.

Suprainterior_zps788e2a00.jpg

SupraInterior2_zps92ebbb2a.jpg

SupraInterior3_zpsca787f19.jpg

• Like 3