Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

wicked wakesurf after market sur gate review

Utisnumber1

Talking to the people at wicked wake surf. Said thy have never built one for my boat type yet. I have an '03 direct drive 21ft wakesetter. Wandering if my hull is the same as another Malibu that maybe they have already done ? Thanks

Crew,

Here's a small video showing the length and push of the pocket with the wickedwakesurf. And my failed attempt at a 720 bahaha

Edited by Utisnumber1

I was told about two weeks turnaround time. But I would assume that's going to increase with the amount of interest being generated. Pretty sure it's a small operation with not a lot of capacity to keep up with the demand.

Does this have a method to not bounce or slide back and damage your transom or scratch your gel? Is it padded to not scratch your swim platform?

Edited by SouthsideBoarder

Once the attachment is mounted it is very solid. It does have a plastic protector to prevent hull scratches. I've put about 30 hours on mine and have zero signs of stress, scratches etc. I am OCD about my BU. So i look for the tiniest of marks and nothin so far. I went ahead and ordered the other side for mine so I will have both sides very soon I hope!! I've been very pleased as you can see from all my post haha

Edited by Utisnumber1

Mine arrives today! Will post a review after I get some playtime this weekend.

Nice, get some pictures, yours should be the same as mine, you have a fiberglass platform right?