Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Leveling Kit

jetskipro550

Update:

I purchased the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks & Rev Tek differential drop. I went with the highest setting (2.25") and it sits perfectly level. It really changed the stance of the truck. The ride quality hasn't suffered at all.

Install was simple and straight forward. Only took a few minutes per side. Old shocks pretty much just fell out and new ones went in without any problems at all.... :whistle:

Edited by jetskipro550
  • Like 2

Update:

I purchased the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks & Rev Tek differential drop. I went with the highest setting (2.25") and it sits perfectly level. It really changed the stance of the truck. The ride quality hasn't suffered at all.

Install was simple and straight forward. Only took a few minutes per side. Old shocks pretty much just fell out and new ones went in without any problems at all.... :whistle:

Once the upper ball joint was disconnected that was pretty much true. And I will remind you that neither the Titan or expedition required that Lol.

And a final note jetski pro is an excellent assistant for anyone to know. He is great at handing you a beer while you work.

No really though JSP thanks for the hoppy gift card. These days that card will last a long time. 2 years ago it wouldn't have lol

Edited by Lance B. Johnson

Once the upper ball joint was disconnected that was pretty much true. And I will remind you that neither the Titan or expedition required that Lol.

And a final note jetski pro is an excellent assistant for anyone to know. He is great at handing you a beer while you work.

No really though JSP thanks for the hoppy gift card. These days that card will last a long time. 2 years ago it wouldn't have lol

Shhhh...I thought we weren't going to tell everyone on here that you'll work on their cars for beer??? :)

Hahaha I was going to say that that wasn't quite how I remembered it. The Tundra does look awesome though.

Me, I ended up going with the Rancho Quicklifts (loaded). I need to dial them in, but so far they're a really terrific upgrade. Didn't really level the rig once everything settled & only lifted it by about an inch total, but the adjustability is pretty awesome. And they went in just a bit easier than just doing shocks would have. ;)

I have a 02 4runner that is my off road toy. I run the OME (old man emu) lift, i actually just put new shocks in a couple days ago for a camping trip this weekend.

Here is what I would look at:

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/BOSS-Suspension-System-for-07-Up-Tundra-_p_1219.html

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/Ultimate-lift-for-07-Up-Tundra_p_391.html

http://toyteclifts.3dcartstores.com/Complete-lift-for-07-Up-4x4-Tundra_p_254.html

Blocks in the rear are not my favorite way to do a lift on a leaf setup, but it works.

Edited by twitchee2