Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Here It Is Once Again....I think I love It!

Afun

imo, your vlx looks a lot better. Too much charcoal grey for me and I am not a fan of purple.

Have you seen that charcoal grey in person? I think it's really nice. It has like a mirror type reflection to it. Hard to explain if you have not seen it.

Have you seen that charcoal grey in person? I think it's really nice. It has like a mirror type reflection to it. Hard to explain if you have not seen it.

My 2011 was charcoal and white, I like the charcoal but just not the entire boat in it. Maybe in person it would look different than the pic?

You know I kinda like it too but I don't think I'd go with purple. It would be the charcoal with a different accent maybe?

I think those color combos would look sick on an Axis, but it's just not working on the Malibu.

It's quite similar to the recon A22 though. Gunmetal with a loud flake (Recon is Red Metaflake, obviously).

Maybe it just needs more purple.

You would be surprised. The picture really does not do it justice....in person it works. People either love it or hate it. I wouldn't think twice about resale when picking out a boat.....I buy them for myself and my family, not the next guy I might sell the boat to. Kind of like putting seat covers on a brand new car or those old plastic covers my grandmother had on her sofas. Besides that boat screams look at me.....around here they will be lining up at a chance to pick it up used.

Afun stole my picture! haha jk

I love that boat. After working the boat show with ProMarine and seeing the AMAZING responses to that thing, I have no hesitations that resale would be a piece of cake.

Edited by boardjnky4

Wow, that orange is really intense. I really like both of the purple 'Bu's. Especially the second one with the silver flake......bet that thing really pops on the water.

I wonder if 10 years from now metal flake wake barges will look as dated as teal and bubble gum pink ski boats did a decade ago. :dontknow:

I think there's no doubt they will be out of style in 10 years. But 10 years after that they'll be back in style. Everything is cyclical.