Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

new member introduction

bigeasybu

Hi welcome to the family of malibu i am pretty new myself this site has really neat people here. i am with you i love old time sking with just one ski but i also enjoy the thrill of barefootn i am 44 so you are not to old. again welcome aboard.

Hey, you'll like the boat, I have several friends with those.

I am a paramedic Engineer out here in CA, just ordered a new V-ride and am waiting.

How are things out there now??

Take care and be safe Later

:) Hey I just wanted to add a hello out here in N. Ca. I too am a new member. I'm also a FD captain and have just taken delivery of a 06 23 LSV. Have not had it on the water yet but looking forward to this Fri. for a first ride. Sorry to hear about your losses. You guys dis a heck of a job down there and by no means is it over for most. Good luck with the new boat and be safe in the job. Take care.[
Hey, you'll like the boat, I have several friends with those.

I am a paramedic Engineer out here in CA, just ordered a new V-ride and am waiting.

How are things out there now??

Take care and be safe Later

Check out the nor cal room and see what events are going on so that we all can meet up some time. Welcome to the site. Could you fill out your profile a little more?

Check out the nor cal room...
nor cal room? :unsure: OK, so here's a question? Why is the Nor Cal Thread label "Central Cali Crew"? Surprised.gif Can we get that changed to "Nor Cal Crew"? No offense LS-1 and KB3... Biggrin.gif
nor cal room? :unsure: OK, so here's a question? Why is the Nor Cal Thread label "Central Cali Crew"? Surprised.gif Can we get that changed to "Nor Cal Crew"? No offense LS-1 and KB3... Biggrin.gif

Because for the most part the activities around the central Cali crew happen on lakes in Central California.

Because for the most part the activities around the central Cali crew happen on lakes in Central California.

I don't mean to sound arguementative, but....I would say the lakes you guys frequent (Don Pedro, New Melonies, McClure) are in Northern CA.

Central CA is where I am..... Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo area.

I don't mean to sound arguementative, but....I would say the lakes you guys frequent (Don Pedro, New Melonies, McClure) are in Northern CA.

I disagree. Merced is considered Central California and McClure is just outside of Merced. I would argue that Don Pedro is Central Cali. Now Camanche and New Hogan and maybe even Melones (maybe) can be considered Northern Cali but not McClure.

I disagree. Merced is considered Central California and McClure is just outside of Merced. I would argue that Don Pedro is Central Cali. Now Camanche and New Hogan and maybe even Melones (maybe) can be considered Northern Cali but not McClure.

You guys are all northern California! Biggrin.gif

For the record, until I drive beyond Sacramento I don't consider myself in northern California. South of Sacto down to SLO or so = central CA. JMHO.

Welcome to something that may have a negative impact on your marriage. Most of the regulars on this site sacrafice a lot to spend as much time on here as we do.

I hope you find it as resourceful and friendly as I have.